4.0.3 ICS i9100G ZCLP5(From China)

Search This thread

kldoc

May 26, 2010
I guess that in order to flash this leak, you need to flash an old GB chinese stock rom first, and i would go to I9100GOZHKI1, whis has one of the oldest bootloader, then if flash successfully, either update to latest official chinese, either try to flash this leak ...
I'm on chinese G myself, but can't flash at the moment ...

This is only a guess, can't be sure it'll work, but i think it will ...

kldoc

May 26, 2010
It won't work, chinese I9100G bootloader is actually locked, we can't flash a stock rom from another country, and you can't flash a chinese stock rom.
If somebody have a solution on this, could really help, i am dreaming to be able to flash european stock rom, and i can't:mad:

hendavi

Jul 22, 2011
sites.google.com
Seen china phone was able to use other country custom rom, maybe it got some other ways to install. If they backup their rom through cwm, and the we copy in our phone then restore back?
I able to flash using mobile odin, but it hang on recovery mode. :-(

fudaming

Oct 15, 2009
By doing exactly the same, odin stop on an error.
I'm on windows 7 64, seems this is a problem

I'm running win7 64bit, and last time i got the same problem, until i turn off the USB Debug model, maybe you should try this.

good luck!

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

why does your phone have 4 buttons? :confused:

easy man, he just screenshot that picture from wandoujia(a kind of phone manager software widely used in china, pretty good experience, I guarantee)

and i don't think there is anything different between chinese version and international version in the hardware, it will cost more money in modfiy the production line, this makes no sense.

Reactions: toctan

vincenz

Sep 30, 2007
Probably i'll just wait for the authentic ICS to be released. The times spent to figure out flashing this leak,redownloading and repairing possible software brick and so, the real ICS already out by then. lol

mabix

Nov 29, 2009
Running it, I've got a i9100G from China. Installed perfectly first time with Odin. It's definitely faster than Stock and GalaxyRom 5.1, though TouchWiz sucks the life out of it.. Battery seems to hold up a bit better though, I managed to actually do an entire day yesterday with no problems. Animations are much more fluid and I haven't noticed as much of a slowdown after I reinstalled all of my apps compared with Gingerbread. Just can't get the Play Market to work ><

fauzi_91

Nov 11, 2011
B.B.Bangi
Running it, I've got a i9100G from China. Installed perfectly first time with Odin. It's definitely faster than Stock and GalaxyRom 5.1, though TouchWiz sucks the life out of it.. Battery seems to hold up a bit better though, I managed to actually do an entire day yesterday with no problems. Animations are much more fluid and I haven't noticed as much of a slowdown after I reinstalled all of my apps compared with Gingerbread. Just can't get the Play Market to work ><

wow..thx for sharing..cant wait to run ics on my G..

pereira6david

Have you tried to install CWM?
It could be great if you make a CWM backup for us.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4.0 ICS CHINESE firmware for I9100G mirror

Dear XDA community i reuploaded the :

I9100G ZCLP5 ICS.rar on DROPBOX

or

I9100G ZCLP5 ICS.rar on dl.free.fr

Feel free to download !

(hopping that Codeworks can do anything with that for CM9!)

Hit the thx button ! :eek:
    ICS leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICS for 9100G

From China!

kuai.xunlei.com/d/ SUMXEFBJUATA

To remove the blanks
    Oh man, please dont use Google´s Traductor.
    I don´t understand almost nothing

Quick Translation: As to when will the official update be, the latest info is that it's going to be difficult to push by the end of the month, as the LP7 build still has some issues. Samsung won't officially say when they'll release, and they seem to be busy getting ready for the S3 launch.
    Bro, you are already on ics.

Root here:

http://http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1683800

Why do you require Unlocked bootloader??