Earbuds!

Search This thread

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
Just got my jvc xtreme xplosive earbuds and I must say....best pair of buds I've owned. Love the pounding bass and feel in the ear.:thumbup:

sent from my beastly powered viper DNA using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: MustafaHadaKing

Unphazed MD

Jan 26, 2013
kinda off topic since they are not buds but I have the UE-6000 cans and they sh** on Beats by dre. W/ beats + awesomebeats add-on the basses are soooooo crisp without overpowering the mids/highs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was being a cheap a$$ the other day looking for some relatively cheap earbuds. Then I came across theses generic beats earbuds(don't laugh at me) so I got them in today and I must say they sound pretty much just like the real ones.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/In-Ear-In-E...53210864?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item4d08635af0

sent from my beastly powered DNA using Tapatalk 2

I tried these buds, but they sounded pretty tinny

uploadfromtaptalk1357935577896.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    I was being a cheap a$$ the other day looking for some relatively cheap earbuds. Then I came across theses generic beats earbuds(don't laugh at me) so I got them in today and I must say they sound pretty much just like the real ones.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/In-Ear-In-E...53210864?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item4d08635af0

sent from my beastly powered DNA using Tapatalk 2
    Got my JVC XX FX101s today. Grest earbuds and they are super comfortable. They definitely sound great for some 15 dollar buds and ive read once they break in they sound even better.

Sent from my SuperCharged DNA
    The Monoprice buds showed up today. Ill give them 24hrs of breaking in and then let you know how they compare to the JVC XX's. Ill shoot some compare pics too.

Sent from within using Tapatalk 2
    If you're not in any hurry to choose, I'm about to order a set of the Monoprice buds and can give you my opinion of which is better.

Sent from within using Tapatalk 2