Help decide if trade phone or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lorddavid

Jun 3, 2008
Ok Guys, I have an HTC ONE. Really like HTC, but, i has the camera purple problem, they fix with warranty, but i fear that one day come back the problem. (Already show when is very hot). Another problem is the blinkin redligh after charge, dont know if is software or hardware (I did a factory reset via the phone, but without format DATA). Can see more details in my signature.

Today, someone offer me his Galaxy S4 I9500, I tell him about the problem after charge the phone, but he still want it, so, being very direct, without a war between HTC fan and samsung fan, Should I accept that offer? I really like the design, but in the future I want HTC M8, so maybe is moreeasy to sell an S4 in near future. And i am tired about thatproblem of HTC. So I cant decide :/

Any help todecide would be greatly appreciate.

PD: I really like root and custom roms, but with HTC one never did because i usewarranty :/ And always fear of problems.

Ahh and like HTC ONe camera problem, is there any problem with the galaxy s4?

Last edited:

cambiaso74

Sep 9, 2013
Ok Guys, I have an HTC ONE. Really like HTC, but, i has the camera purple problem, they fix with warranty, but i fear that one day come back the problem. (Already show when is very hot). Another problem is the blinkin redligh after charge, dont know if is software or hardware (I did a factory reset via the phone, but without format DATA). Can see more details in my signature.

Today, someone offer me his Galaxy S4 I9500, I tell him about the problem after charge the phone, but he still want it, so, being very direct, without a war between HTC fan and samsung fan, Should I accept that offer? I really like the design, but in the future I want HTC M8, so maybe is moreeasy to sell an S4 in near future. And i am tired about thatproblem of HTC. So I cant decide :/

Any help todecide would be greatly appreciate.

PD: I really like root and custom roms, but with HTC one never did because i usewarranty :/ And always fear of problems.

Ahh and like HTC ONe camera problem, is there any problem with the galaxy s4?

no i don't have a problem s4 camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts