Christmas docks.

Search This thread

Krynj

Jun 6, 2010
I like getting into the Christmas spirit around the holidays, so I love a good Christmas theme on my phone. I use LauncherPro, and I wasn't able to find any really good Christmas docks, so I did the next best thing -- made my own. I hope you like them!

xmasdock.png

christmasdockredgreenwhite.png

snowdock.png

christmasdockredwhitenolights.png

christmasdockwithlights.png

christmasdockwithlightsnogreen.png

And in case you don't want shadows...

christmasdockredwhitebare.png

christmasdockrgwbare.png

christmasdocksnownoshadow.png

christmasdockrgwsnow.png

christmasdockredwhitelightsandsnownoshadow.png

christmasdockredwhitegreenlightssnownoshadow.png

Currently working on some snowy icons to match, and I'll post those if I ever get them finished. Never enough hours in a day.

Last edited:

user7618

Jul 26, 2010
Indianapolis
Anyone interested in a christmas themed mdpi gingerbread keyboard? If so, click the keyboard link in my sig. :D

Edit: Not meaning to threadjack, just saw this thread and thought that these would mesh nicely with a themed keyboard. :) I'll remove this if you would like.
-----
Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Froyo-on-Hero action here!

zHk3R

Aug 17, 2009
Hoth
One of the newest videos from AndroidCentral 'Choosing wallpaper on Andrioid' - Looks like he's rocking one of your docks. I might be wrong, but it looked like it, hehe.

the orange bandit

Apr 6, 2010
Texas
www.rickycadden.com
Awesome looking docks - I've been using a snowy background with the falling snow live wallpaper, so these will match *perfectly*.

Now if only we can get some freakin snow in Texas - it's freakin 74 degrees outside today. #mothernaturefail

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
The dockbar icon for other launchers like adw is "dockbar_bg_normal.9.png" and lives in the "land" and "port" folders. (as described here)

Krynj

Jun 6, 2010
You can either navigate to this thread from your phone, and save the images to your phone's SD card. Or download them to your computer and transfer to your phone via USB.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I like getting into the Christmas spirit around the holidays, so I love a good Christmas theme on my phone. I use LauncherPro, and I wasn't able to find any really good Christmas docks, so I did the next best thing -- made my own. I hope you like them!

xmasdock.png

christmasdockredgreenwhite.png

snowdock.png

christmasdockredwhitenolights.png

christmasdockwithlights.png

christmasdockwithlightsnogreen.png

And in case you don't want shadows...

christmasdockredwhitebare.png

christmasdockrgwbare.png

christmasdocksnownoshadow.png

christmasdockrgwsnow.png

christmasdockredwhitelightsandsnownoshadow.png

christmasdockredwhitegreenlightssnownoshadow.png

Currently working on some snowy icons to match, and I'll post those if I ever get them finished. Never enough hours in a day.
    Thought I'd give these a bump for the holidays. Funny that it's one year to the day. They seemed to be a hit last year, so, enjoy!