Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

samaliset

Jun 29, 2007
Paris
Thanks but complicate for me

Hello there,
First of all many thanks for your replies but I'd like to know if I have to follow both recommandations?
Then to tell you the trueth I am not expert so I wished if I could have some think easy to follow.

thanks again

ATGAdmin

Feb 25, 2012
Western NY State
www.nyspctech.com
:cool:
Hello there,
First of all many thanks for your replies but I'd like to know if I have to follow both recommandations?
Then to tell you the trueth I am not expert so I wished if I could have some think easy to follow.

thanks again

That's what happens when someone pays more attention to other people's ROMs than they do their own. I'll apologize for him.
You can do either one ;)

samaliset

Jun 29, 2007
Paris
:cool:

That's what happens when someone pays more attention to other people's ROMs than they do their own. I'll apologize for him.
You can do either one ;)

great, i'll choose the scond one.
Just to make sure I understood the procedure:
- Dizzip the file
- Copy the nzipped file
- Past this file (where please?) I appreciate if can give the full path.

thanks for your quik reply

macnessie

Sep 28, 2010
Glasgow
What is going on with this site. We can't afford to keep losing developers for the a500. I really liked this rom too and now it's gone. :confused:

CyaN1de

Dec 19, 2008
BC
Too bad, even his ATG site is down and I doubt it has anything to do with what happened here.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
No, but I don't like undeserving rudeness toward people.

Edited my original post out of respect. I have no problem with you.

And it's good you don't ;) As far as I am concerned, the matter is over. The only reason this thread hasn't been deleted, is so people still using the rom, can get support from each other.

Reactions: wolverine423
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Rom is no longer available at XDA due to XDA moderator double standards.
    ;)
    Calm down girls :D Save it for Facebook.

@Dirtyernie, as you will see, in Icylecious, Flexstriker, (and the stock rooted ICS roms), IN THE ORIGINAL POST, you will most likely see;

Flexstriker;
    "-Known problem is the strange messed up screen on boot , all ICS roms got this , it's a kernel problem."

Icylecious;
    "What Doesn't Work:
    You tell me..please?
    On Bootup you get a funky looking screen for a couple seconds, don't be alarmed!!
    Speaker Static when keyboard sounds are turned on (from original Acer release) "

Taboonay and Lightspeed also have the exact issue. They just didn't include this little info in their OP. But considering they all use the "exact same kernel", they have this as well. Just read the threads.

This is a known issue with this ICS release. IT IS A LEAKED BETA. Read the threads and you would have known this. KJY's rom, works well, as if you had read, you will see few problems from other users.

To constantly come back and post, on what has been explained to you several times, by different people, well, that is just ludicrous.

You have 3 choices.
    1. Accept the ICS rom "as is"
    2. Go back to stock, and wait for the Acer updates
    3. Run a 3.2.1 rom
    Well thank you for the support on the a500 Since its not even yours.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

lol She'll be out of town for at least another month so I have two tabs to play with.
    Even when she get's back she's right next door, so it's not a problem.
    And you're welcome bro! ;)
    Great rom! Super quick and so far no force closures!

I'm just wondering how I change the buttons to use the Stick image ones... I have downloaded the .zip, but what do I do now?

Thanks in advance
    Best regards

flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhh itttttttttttt
    WhhoooA flashed the icy battery mod and lost status bar... reflashing rom :-/

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Button Mod Fixed, and "Back to Stock" Buttons in attachments in OP.
    My apologies to anyone who may have used them.
    In my defense I was up close to 36 hours yesterday putting out two ICS ROMS, and was at the end of that stretch when they originally went up. Tested and working now! ;)