[TOOL/R800] [UPDATE 07/01/2013] Flashtool version 0.9.10.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Search This thread

Androxyde

Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
Paris
www.flashtool.net
Hello

Flashtool can be downloaded on the Flashtool Homepage (on Installation tab)

As Flashtool was originally developped for X10, you can find a lot of information on the Original X10 Flashtool thread

Major update for 0.6.8.0 : Ability to now install CWM from Flashtool on locked bootloader for LT15/LT18.
Fastboot now works fine under linux

Major new feature : Fastboot toolbox for 2011 line devices.

Please post fastboot issues here in this thread

Last edited:

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
hey ppl we have added support for all new Xperia 2011 devices...

Code:
ST17 - coconut    - ACTIVE
LT15 - anzu       - ARC
LT18 - ayame      - ARC S
WT19 - satsuma    - LIVE WALKMAN
ST15 - smultron   - MINI
SK17 - mango      - MINI PRO
MT15 - hallon     - NEO
MT11 - haida      - NEO V
R800 - zeus,zeusc - PLAY
MK16 - iyokan     - PRO
ST18 - urushi     - RAY

this update will feature fastboot support!!!

check 1st post for more info and follow link to get latest files!!!

also any issue related to fastboot should be posted in the corresponding device threads...

will make stuff easier for us

hope u guys understand

P.S.: the fastboot toolbox is easy to use... in case some users are having issues using it i will create a small tutorial later...

regards,

DooMLoRD

Last edited:

bubblegumballoon

May 8, 2011
Swansea
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is flashtool good for? cant we flash roms anyway?

Im not really experienced in the android hacking scene so please dont hurt me for asking this question haha.

tommoose

Nov 15, 2010
Consett
superb tool. sorry if this is a thick question but with the exclude baseband option, can we for example keep the baseband from 2.3.3 while flashing 2.3.4?

tom

noojster

Oct 27, 2011
Hi DooM!

Thanks for this, however I feel comfortable using ye' old fastboot folder :D Can I still use that to use your v08 and future kernels or would you require us to use the fastboot within this new flashtool?

for the flashtool im going to use this new one, that is if there's newer or better firmware.

thanks

Logseman

Nov 22, 2010
Tenerife
logseman.svbtle.com
Sorry if this is a dumb question but what is flashtool good for? cant we flash roms anyway?

Im not really experienced in the android hacking scene so please dont hurt me for asking this question haha.

Flashtool is a tool for flashing (derp) stock builds of Sony Ericsson firmware. It allows you to be independent of PC Companion and SEUS in order to upgrade and repair your phone.

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
Hi DooM!

Thanks for this, however I feel comfortable using ye' old fastboot folder :D Can I still use that to use your v08 and future kernels or would you require us to use the fastboot within this new flashtool?

for the flashtool im going to use this new one, that is if there's newer or better firmware.

thanks

ya u can use whichever way u are comfortable with....

this gui based tool will be easier for some users who are not comfortable with command line tools...

Reactions: noojster

Logseman

Nov 22, 2010
Tenerife
logseman.svbtle.com
The Fastboot toolbox is a great idea, it saves time and allows to use one tool for all the operations. It's great that you thought about it.

Would you say Linux support is a priority for the future?

Sep 11, 2011
hi i've got the version 2.3.4 kernel 2.6.32.9 oficial SE compilacion 4.0.1.A.0.283 tried before and my keybord did not assume portuguese like accents ç etc. can someone tell me for sure if the new firmware has this upgrade i don't want to flash it and have only english keyboard... i've super user in this version root i guess and now there is an update over the air OTA but can't install it and i'm not very friendly with android because the other time i lost my contacts and it's a pain in the ass only the old ones i could get it back... because i isntal but did not clear everything ... and i want to do taht again can someone here tell me where can i find a portuguese or an oficial SR firmware with the last upgrades? and by the way is it better than this one ? because i've got Xlould and some new features is the new 4.0.2.A.0.42 SE ok or is better stay with the one i have ? used the zeus or seus don't remember the name because my laptop does not recognize me Xperia play like an android :( tried everything nothing only acess in MSC mode in MTP nothing... help are welcom THX

joabrey

Sep 19, 2010
el paso
thx will do!

thx for this! i just got mine in, brand spankin new and unlocked, and i rooted it with this flashtool with no issues, now how do i install a custom recovery? i tried rom manager, but no sony devices appear, :-(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

Flashtool can be downloaded on the Flashtool Homepage (on Installation tab)

As Flashtool was originally developped for X10, you can find a lot of information on the Original X10 Flashtool thread

Major update for 0.6.8.0 : Ability to now install CWM from Flashtool on locked bootloader for LT15/LT18.
    Fastboot now works fine under linux

Major new feature : Fastboot toolbox for 2011 line devices.

Please post fastboot issues here in this thread
    hey ppl we have added support for all new Xperia 2011 devices...

Code:
    ST17 - coconut    - ACTIVE
    LT15 - anzu       - ARC
    LT18 - ayame      - ARC S
    WT19 - satsuma    - LIVE WALKMAN
    ST15 - smultron   - MINI
    SK17 - mango      - MINI PRO
    MT15 - hallon     - NEO
    MT11 - haida      - NEO V
    R800 - zeus,zeusc - PLAY
    MK16 - iyokan     - PRO
    ST18 - urushi     - RAY

this update will feature fastboot support!!!

check 1st post for more info and follow link to get latest files!!!

also any issue related to fastboot should be posted in the corresponding device threads...

will make stuff easier for us

hope u guys understand

P.S.: the fastboot toolbox is easy to use... in case some users are having issues using it i will create a small tutorial later...

regards,

DooMLoRD
    Unfortunately i try this but i get errors like:

mino-P5W-DH-Deluxe x10flasher_lib # cd linux/lib64/

mino-P5W-DH-Deluxe lib64 # /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xf7791000)
    bash: syntax error near unexpected token `0xf7791000'

I think for some reason libusbx-1.0.17.tar.bz2 not works write at my system (Linux mint Oliva x64)

See what get at execution

JAVA_HOME not set. Using default value : ./x10flasher_lib/linjre64
    libusb.LibUsbException: Libusb not found. Minimum libusb version is 1.0.15. It can be downloaded on http://www.libusbx.org
    at libusb.UsbSystem.initSystem(UsbSystem.java:28)
    at libusb.UsbSystem.<init>(UsbSystem.java:15)
    at linuxlib.JUsb.init(JUsb.java:21)
    at gui.Main.initLinuxUsb(Main.java:47)
    at gui.Main.main(Main.java:34)

Can you try this :

1 - download the attached file
    2 - go to this folder : FlashTool/x10flasher_lib
    3 - extract the downloaded attachement : tar xzf /path/to/linux.tar.gz
    4 - run flashtool
    Please try to use the original link given on the first post, this isn't meant to offend the dev(s) that made flashtool, only to help those not able to use the original link.

Latest releases..

Windows version:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?amda091jyxi9c9r

Linux version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9y2j2tchq94f9yz

To dev: if you want a download count let me know and I will provide it asap.