FLASH EPIC 4g TOUCH on boost!! Step by step!!

Search This thread

eljean

Aug 27, 2010
Bronx
Copied before this gets deleted

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Did the same thing lol

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

E) Now lets find your HA and AAA keys for both your profiles so open the sprint and boost notepad files, Sprint’s HA and Boost’s HA and AAA are a 12 digit key, Sprint’s AAA is 32 digit key, if you look in the output data you got you will see 2 sections each with [0-15] lines, your keys are the very last 2 digits of each line.

No, No No No!

The keys for Profile 0 and Profile 1 both come from the Donor phone or you will not get 3G!!!

Profile 0-

-HA Shared ....... "secret" in text
-AAA Shared...... your diag rx keys you get in QXDM from your donor by typing the command Requestnvitemread ds_mip_ss_user_prof

Profile 1-

-AAA Shared....... a 6 digit key you can find in your donor phone by dialing ##DATA# or the diag rx keys you find in QXDM with the command Requestnvitemread ds_mip_ss_user_prof1

Therefore your provisioning for profile 0 and profile 1 should look something like

Profile 0

HA Shared: "secret"
AAA Shared: whatever numbers you got in QXDM
NAI: YOURDONORMEID@hcm.sprintpcs.com
Home address: 0.0.0.0
Primary HA address: 68.28.15.12
Secondary HA address: 68.28.31.12
SPI: 4D2
Rev Tunnel Preferred: Checked

Now Profile 1 information below………

AAA Shared: whatever numbers came up in QXDM
NAI: YourName@myboostmobile.sprintpcs.com (or whatever it says on your donor)
Primary HA address: 255.255.255.255
Secondary HA address: 68.28.89.76

Im about to make a real good guide for this. You did a real good job though

Reactions: tekteke and ijoshv2
P

prophour

Might I suggest you google "samsung epic 4g esn meid repair" for the cdmaws, qxdm and qpst tutorial. They are getting harder to find lately, so I am glad I have Evernote backups. Mobile-files took down the thread where we spelled it out, but you can still find the procedure if you hunt.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Flash Sprint Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch to Cricket (talk, text, Internet, MMS?)

This tutorial is going to be similar to the Fascinate because it's another Galaxy device where the HDR profile wants to revert back ot the original.

Chances are this tutorial will be different from anything you've seen. We wound up using CDMA WS and NV items from whiterabbit.org to make the data settings stick. At this point I think we're the first tutorial to hit the Internet. The device was released on 9/16/2011.

Let it be known that sometimes Cricket says they have put you on the $55 Android plan, but they put you on the All in 55 Plan (5m5). This is not where you want to be. You're paying 10 more bucks a month for absolutely nothing over the 45 dollar plan.

We offer plan change for free to forum members. Just use the account services link at the top of the page. Supporting members of the forum receive additional benefits such as free ESN changes on your account. No more paying $15 every time you change phones. To become a Supporting Member, just click the link next to the donate button at the top of the page. Choose a membership level of your liking.

On to the tutorial.

--Start--

Required

A. QPST ( QPST Version 2.7 Build 366) B. Samsung drivers for Galaxy Devices (Samsung) C A Windows PC with either Win7, XP or Vista D. PRL (*STICKY* Official Cricket PRL Thread) E. CDMA workshop (google) OR CDMA Workshop 2.7 Download).

OPTIONAL:

How to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch -Root the device for using the $45 plan.

U2NL/Autostart for setup of proxy for $45 plan OR GreenK45.

NOTE: Even with a new phone it seems that you can bypass the hands free activation by simply clicking home.

Install the drivers on your computer.

Dial ##8778# using the phone dialer (same thing as if you were making a phone call). Select "all". Now plug the phone in. Drivers should install. Here is where we had an interesting time getting the diagnostic port to come up though. We tried USB tethering (settings > wireless and networks) and also USB mass storage mode (also in the same location). After taking both of these back off our computer finally found two more devices and installed the appropriate drivers.

Might be important to have the phone off, plug the USB cord in, and then boot the device. If you can't use it right after installing drivers, do the same thing again. Turn it off with the USB unplugged, plug the USB in, and turn it on again.

--Getting started and setting up CDMA WS--

First you need to obtain your SPC.

For CDMA Workshop to access your phone, it must be able to support that COM port number. This just means that it can't be too high. You'll see what I mean when you enter CDMA Workshop (2.7). For CDMA Workshop 3.x and up, you will most likely be able to support whatever COM port the device chose my default. If your COM port is too high, go into device manager and right click the diagnostic serial port. Go to the advanced tab and click advanced port settings. After choosing an approrpriate port you might get some warnings, but drive on. I put all my Android devices that I flash on the same COM port so I get warnings that the port is already in use. I never have a bunch of Android phones plugged in at the same time for flashing so this is not a problem. You might need to unplug the device and plug it back in for it to actually start functioning correctly.

Open up CDMA Workshop and find your COM port. Hit connect. It's not required but you can click read after that if you want to see the phone's information pop up.

Go to the security tab and focus on the password (16 digits) box. Use the drop down menu and select Samsung (default). Hit send below that. You should get a message saying "Password is correct. Phone unlocked".

Now look at the SPC box. Hit read and it should blink red and give you your SPC. To keep things simple, I like to hit the SPC button and send. This will ensure everything is unlocked. Then I go to the SPC box and type in 000000. I hit the SPC button again and this time click write. Now the SPC is 000000. Too easy. Exit out of CDMA WS and do not let it reset the device. It's not needed at this point.

---Getting started and setting up QPST---

1. Open up QPST > "QPST Configuration". Click on the "Add new port" on the bottom right. Uncheck mark the "Show serial and USB ports only". In the box above it, you should see your phone connected and the corresponding COM port. Select it and the "Port" and "Port label" will autofill. Hit "Ok". Check the COM ports in your device manager if you can't figure out what port it's on (you're looking for the diagnostic serial port).

2. Open up QPST > Service programming. Select your phone in the "Select an active phone" box. Click on "Read from phone" and enter your SPC when prompted (which is 000000).

Full QPST tutorial with pictures are here:

http://www.cricketusers.com/flashing...s-cricket.html

In addition to that tutorial, take not of my settings here in the pictures below.

---For talk/text---1. You will first write a new prl to your phone. Our link from earlier should contain the most up to date PRL. 2. Click on the "Roam tab at the top. 3. Click on the "browse" button under "Preferred roaming" and locate the prl file you wish to write. 4. Click on "Write to phone". 5. Let QPST do it's thing and voila, your new PRL will be written to your phone.

---For internet---1. Click the "M.IP" tab and set "Mobile IP Behavior" as "Simple Only". Select any profile number 1 (not 0) listed under "user profiles" and click edit. Do the following for all profiles: Make sure that "profile enabled" is checked and enter in the following: NAI: your10digitcricketnumber@mycricket.com Tethered NAI: your10digitcricketnumber@mycricket.com 2. Leave "home address", "primary ha", and "secondary HA" to what they were set at. 3. On both "HA Shared" and "AAA Shared Secret, select the "enter text string" and type in the following password (all lower case): "cricket". 4. Click "Ok". 5. Set active user as "1" if it is not already set this way. 6. Click "PPP Config". 7. Click the "Um" Button. 8. Under user ID enter: your10digitcricketnumber@mycricket.com as well as for tethered NAI. If a text box is black with red lines in it, click it and press ctrl + D. Enter "cricket" in the password box. 9.Click the "AN" Button and repeat the last step. 10. Click "write to phone"...After that, you should now have the 3g icon on your phone.

Once it reboots you will need to get into CDMA Workshop. Note that both QPST and CDMA Workshop can't work at the same time.

Select the port that your device is on and then hit connect.

Go to the security tab and under SPC, enter 000000, hit the SPC button and then SEND it to the phone. This will unlock the phone.

Go to Android -whiterabbit.org . Enter your phone number @mycricket.com and generate it for the version of CDMA Workshop you have. Download it to a place where you can find it.

In CDMA Workshop go to the memory tab and hit write under NV items. Find the file you just download and send that. It's going to give you a warning that you need to send the SPC first, but you just did that. Shut the program down and allow it to reset the phone.

Now don't go back into QPST and write anything because it'll revert the data settings back to Verizon. If you have to make a modification to a PRL or anything at a later time, you will need to send the NV items again.

If you are on the 55 dollar Android plan, then your data should work at this point. Reboot the phone if necessary. If you would like to use the 45 dollar plan, please read on.

Your Internet should work now.

MMS

We used the Universal Go SMS thread in the flashing section to send MMS. Right now it seems like we're having a problem receiving, but we're out of our home area and there are too many factors involved.

UPDATE: Anything we receive comes up appropriately, but upon trying to download, it disappears from the message thread and pops up under anonymous. Error is "hidden sender address".

UPDATE (9/19/2011): The only way we were able to get MMS working was to flash the phone using the same software we use for remote flashing. We needed the MMS setup the software does. Pretty much reroutes MMS we believe. We cannot give this out because 1) it would be unethical 2) it uses your MEID to verify you are allowed to use it :). Obviously since we are being charged to use the flashing software, we cannot set this up for you at no charge.

After using this, we renamed the original mms.apk in the /system/ folder. This was to kill the hidden sender address text we were getting with every MMS.

Voicemail Options

Normal voicemail notifications will most likely not work.

1) Forward your number to a local Google Voice number for Visual Voicemail.

$45 Dollar Plan

Root your phone using the link provided towards the beginning. Use one of two methods...

1) Setup Autostart/u2nl (attached to the bottom of this thread)

Before starting the next step make sure you have the u2nl file in your this folder c:\android\tools and also that you have you autostart.sh file in this folder c:\android\tools Now go to command prompt (Windows button > enter cmd in the search >hit enter) and type the following commands...

cd c:\android\tools <enter> adb shell <enter> mkdir /data/opt/ <enter> exit <enter> adb remount <enter> adb push c:\android\tools\u2nl /system/bin/u2nl <enter> adb push c:\android\tools\autostart.sh /data/opt/autostart.sh <enter> Now: adb shell <enter> chmod 0755 /system/bin/u2nl <enter> chmod 0755 /data/opt/autostart.sh <enter> adb reboot <enter>

Install Autostart from the Market or download it form the bottom of this post and install it. Reboot the phone (sometimes it will take more than 1 reboot) and give the Superuser Permission box a few seconds to pop up. Autostart will be looking for permission. Grant it.

2) Use GreenK45.

--end--

Please post up your results so we can modify this tutorial if needed. Thanks.

u2nl.zip (3.8 KB, 0 views)

autostart.apk (9.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited:
S

sextape

Might I suggest you google "samsung epic 4g esn meid repair" for the cdmaws, qxdm and qpst tutorial. They are getting harder to find lately, so I am glad I have Evernote backups. Mobile-files took down the thread where we spelled it out, but you can still find the procedure if you hunt.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Flash Sprint Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch to Cricket (talk, text, Internet, MMS?)

This tutorial is going to be similar to the Fascinate because it's another Galaxy device where the HDR profile wants to revert back ot the original.

Chances are this tutorial will be different from anything you've seen. We wound up using CDMA WS and NV items from whiterabbit.org to make the data settings stick. At this point I think we're the first tutorial to hit the Internet. The device was released on 9/16/2011.

Let it be known that sometimes Cricket says they have put you on the $55 Android plan, but they put you on the All in 55 Plan (5m5). This is not where you want to be. You're paying 10 more bucks a month for absolutely nothing over the 45 dollar plan.

We offer plan change for free to forum members. Just use the account services link at the top of the page. Supporting members of the forum receive additional benefits such as free ESN changes on your account. No more paying $15 every time you change phones. To become a Supporting Member, just click the link next to the donate button at the top of the page. Choose a membership level of your liking.

On to the tutorial.

--Start--

Required

A. QPST ( QPST Version 2.7 Build 366) B. Samsung drivers for Galaxy Devices (Samsung) C A Windows PC with either Win7, XP or Vista D. PRL (*STICKY* Official Cricket PRL Thread) E. CDMA workshop (google) OR CDMA Workshop 2.7 Download).

OPTIONAL:

How to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch -Root the device for using the $45 plan.

U2NL/Autostart for setup of proxy for $45 plan OR GreenK45.

NOTE: Even with a new phone it seems that you can bypass the hands free activation by simply clicking home.

Install the drivers on your computer.

Dial ##8778# using the phone dialer (same thing as if you were making a phone call). Select "all". Now plug the phone in. Drivers should install. Here is where we had an interesting time getting the diagnostic port to come up though. We tried USB tethering (settings > wireless and networks) and also USB mass storage mode (also in the same location). After taking both of these back off our computer finally found two more devices and installed the appropriate drivers.

Might be important to have the phone off, plug the USB cord in, and then boot the device. If you can't use it right after installing drivers, do the same thing again. Turn it off with the USB unplugged, plug the USB in, and turn it on again.

--Getting started and setting up CDMA WS--

First you need to obtain your SPC.

For CDMA Workshop to access your phone, it must be able to support that COM port number. This just means that it can't be too high. You'll see what I mean when you enter CDMA Workshop (2.7). For CDMA Workshop 3.x and up, you will most likely be able to support whatever COM port the device chose my default. If your COM port is too high, go into device manager and right click the diagnostic serial port. Go to the advanced tab and click advanced port settings. After choosing an approrpriate port you might get some warnings, but drive on. I put all my Android devices that I flash on the same COM port so I get warnings that the port is already in use. I never have a bunch of Android phones plugged in at the same time for flashing so this is not a problem. You might need to unplug the device and plug it back in for it to actually start functioning correctly.

Open up CDMA Workshop and find your COM port. Hit connect. It's not required but you can click read after that if you want to see the phone's information pop up.

Go to the security tab and focus on the password (16 digits) box. Use the drop down menu and select Samsung (default). Hit send below that. You should get a message saying "Password is correct. Phone unlocked".

Now look at the SPC box. Hit read and it should blink red and give you your SPC. To keep things simple, I like to hit the SPC button and send. This will ensure everything is unlocked. Then I go to the SPC box and type in 000000. I hit the SPC button again and this time click write. Now the SPC is 000000. Too easy. Exit out of CDMA WS and do not let it reset the device. It's not needed at this point.

---Getting started and setting up QPST---

1. Open up QPST > "QPST Configuration". Click on the "Add new port" on the bottom right. Uncheck mark the "Show serial and USB ports only". In the box above it, you should see your phone connected and the corresponding COM port. Select it and the "Port" and "Port label" will autofill. Hit "Ok". Check the COM ports in your device manager if you can't figure out what port it's on (you're looking for the diagnostic serial port).

2. Open up QPST > Service programming. Select your phone in the "Select an active phone" box. Click on "Read from phone" and enter your SPC when prompted (which is 000000).

Full QPST tutorial with pictures are here:

http://www.cricketusers.com/flashing...s-cricket.html

In addition to that tutorial, take not of my settings here in the pictures below.

---For talk/text---1. You will first write a new prl to your phone. Our link from earlier should contain the most up to date PRL. 2. Click on the "Roam tab at the top. 3. Click on the "browse" button under "Preferred roaming" and locate the prl file you wish to write. 4. Click on "Write to phone". 5. Let QPST do it's thing and voila, your new PRL will be written to your phone.

---For internet---1. Click the "M.IP" tab and set "Mobile IP Behavior" as "Simple Only". Select any profile number 1 (not 0) listed under "user profiles" and click edit. Do the following for all profiles: Make sure that "profile enabled" is checked and enter in the following: NAI: your10digitcricketnumber@mycricket.com Tethered NAI: your10digitcricketnumber@mycricket.com 2. Leave "home address", "primary ha", and "secondary HA" to what they were set at. 3. On both "HA Shared" and "AAA Shared Secret, select the "enter text string" and type in the following password (all lower case): "cricket". 4. Click "Ok". 5. Set active user as "1" if it is not already set this way. 6. Click "PPP Config". 7. Click the "Um" Button. 8. Under user ID enter: your10digitcricketnumber@mycricket.com as well as for tethered NAI. If a text box is black with red lines in it, click it and press ctrl + D. Enter "cricket" in the password box. 9.Click the "AN" Button and repeat the last step. 10. Click "write to phone"...After that, you should now have the 3g icon on your phone.

Once it reboots you will need to get into CDMA Workshop. Note that both QPST and CDMA Workshop can't work at the same time.

Select the port that your device is on and then hit connect.

Go to the security tab and under SPC, enter 000000, hit the SPC button and then SEND it to the phone. This will unlock the phone.

Go to Android -whiterabbit.org . Enter your phone number @mycricket.com and generate it for the version of CDMA Workshop you have. Download it to a place where you can find it.

In CDMA Workshop go to the memory tab and hit write under NV items. Find the file you just download and send that. It's going to give you a warning that you need to send the SPC first, but you just did that. Shut the program down and allow it to reset the phone.

Now don't go back into QPST and write anything because it'll revert the data settings back to Verizon. If you have to make a modification to a PRL or anything at a later time, you will need to send the NV items again.

If you are on the 55 dollar Android plan, then your data should work at this point. Reboot the phone if necessary. If you would like to use the 45 dollar plan, please read on.

Your Internet should work now.

MMS

We used the Universal Go SMS thread in the flashing section to send MMS. Right now it seems like we're having a problem receiving, but we're out of our home area and there are too many factors involved.

UPDATE: Anything we receive comes up appropriately, but upon trying to download, it disappears from the message thread and pops up under anonymous. Error is "hidden sender address".

UPDATE (9/19/2011): The only way we were able to get MMS working was to flash the phone using the same software we use for remote flashing. We needed the MMS setup the software does. Pretty much reroutes MMS we believe. We cannot give this out because 1) it would be unethical 2) it uses your MEID to verify you are allowed to use it :). Obviously since we are being charged to use the flashing software, we cannot set this up for you at no charge.

After using this, we renamed the original mms.apk in the /system/ folder. This was to kill the hidden sender address text we were getting with every MMS.

Voicemail Options

Normal voicemail notifications will most likely not work.

1) Forward your number to a local Google Voice number for Visual Voicemail.

$45 Dollar Plan

Root your phone using the link provided towards the beginning. Use one of two methods...

1) Setup Autostart/u2nl (attached to the bottom of this thread)

Before starting the next step make sure you have the u2nl file in your this folder c:\android\tools and also that you have you autostart.sh file in this folder c:\android\tools Now go to command prompt (Windows button > enter cmd in the search >hit enter) and type the following commands...

cd c:\android\tools <enter> adb shell <enter> mkdir /data/opt/ <enter> exit <enter> adb remount <enter> adb push c:\android\tools\u2nl /system/bin/u2nl <enter> adb push c:\android\tools\autostart.sh /data/opt/autostart.sh <enter> Now: adb shell <enter> chmod 0755 /system/bin/u2nl <enter> chmod 0755 /data/opt/autostart.sh <enter> adb reboot <enter>

Install Autostart from the Market or download it form the bottom of this post and install it. Reboot the phone (sometimes it will take more than 1 reboot) and give the Superuser Permission box a few seconds to pop up. Autostart will be looking for permission. Grant it.

2) Use GreenK45.

--end--

Please post up your results so we can modify this tutorial if needed. Thanks.

u2nl.zip (3.8 KB, 0 views)

autostart.apk (9.7 KB, 0 views)

Any Boost Mobile People Out There????

SPH-D710
FG15
Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4

http://device.sprintpcs.com/Samsung/SPH-D710BST/FG15.rdf

Sorry for the Adfly Im trying to raise money for a device :( my nexus is not working so help me :)

P

prophour

NM hush...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tjjansen

Jul 26, 2012
Yelm
Need account?

I just bought a bad esn epic 4g touch for a good deal and was considering trying to do this. Do I just need the donor phone or do I also have to have an account with boost and have the phone on a plan?

Unknown Zone

Oct 16, 2007
South Texas
I just bought a bad esn epic 4g touch for a good deal and was considering trying to do this. Do I just need the donor phone or do I also have to have an account with boost and have the phone on a plan?

you need to setup a boost account with the donor phone and port your number over to the donor phone if you want the number ported. Once you have done that and the donor phone on boost is active and good to go, then you can start to xfer the info from the donor to the bad esn ET.

Why dont you wait a couple of months, till the ET is on boost then just have the bad esn ET activated on boost. Unless sprint is also going to flag bad sprint ET esn's phones on its little brother from being activated.

This will be interesting to see

Last edited:
S

sextape

you need to setup a boost account with the donor phone and port your number over to the donor phone if you want the number ported. Once you have done that and the donor phone on boost is active and good to go, then you can start to xfer the info from the donor to the bad esn ET.

Why dont you wait a couple of months, till the ET is on boost then just have the bad esn ET activated on boost. Unless sprint is also going to flag bad sprint ET esn's phones on its little brother from being activated.

This will be interesting to see

Sprint will still flag it

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

youngchris29

Jul 30, 2009
Queens, NY
I did the donor phone awhile back, I am talking about future ET's on boost from sprint without going through donor.

you already answered the bad esn's will still be flagged, but cleaned should be ok to xfer over to boost without going via donor.

What would make you think that boost would accept sprint et's? It will probably be the same as the evo design 4g where boost has their own version of the phone and doesn't accept sprint versions.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all, i got 2 et4gs kicked off of sprint for too much roaming. Prl 0001 plus 1channel, and 1 or 2 movies a day did it... I was well over 10 gigs roaming! But i wanted to get out of my contract, so "mission accomplished".. Sprint gave me till jan. 4th to find a new carrier. How nice of them...

Next, after doing some research via google, Boost seemed to be my best option.. I literally had to put bits and pieces from other people's tutorials to make this work for our ET4Gs... Should i put their work together, and make a tutorial for us? i would definately give thanks and credit... The only thing that doesnt work is 4g. Everything else works better, and $50 a month, $5 off every 6 months? Yeeeeees

my speeds are slow when im home but i use wifi. But everywhere else, from a block up the street, throughout the whole city of des moines iowa, my speeds are way faster... No explanation why... But here goes nothing

System requirements: windows 7 ultimate or any computer that will recognize, read, and install drivers for your donor phone: incognito, and et4g..

1) Download and install these:http://www.mediafire.com/?xtyjg9y8cplae ... Kies is good to install for our et4g drivers

1a) follow this to a "t" for step 1a TAKE UR TIME... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwjAcqU_SFY..... Thanks Deck. DO NOT GO TO PART 2 OF HIS VIDEO GUIDE YET!

2) THANKS TO LEVIQUSE from xda..Now lets retrieve your ha, aaa passwords: first, i ALWAYS open up QPST before i use QXDM, then " Open QXDM, Select Options, Communications and select your port number, and select ok. Select View, New, Common, Command Output. Now in the white command box located in the UPPER part of the program type the following STEP 1!!!!! donor phone/ incognito COMMANDS:

spc YOUR6DIGITSPC
    <ENTER>
    requestnvitemread ds_mip_ss_user_prof
    <ENTER>

You will get a bunch of data, it will start with the DIAG TX Item section, ignore this part and go down until you see the DIAG RX(check step E for an example) item section, select and copy this part to the end of the output to a notepad text file and save it as “sprint” STEP 2:

Now again in the command input box type
    requestnvitemread ds_mip_ss_user_prof 1
    <ENTER>

Do the same for the new output but save the notepad file as “boost”

A.) Close everything, we almost done with the incognito, open QPST configuration go the Ports tab and add a new port, select your port number, if nothing shows up uncheck the “show serial….blah blah” box and it will show your port number, select it and add it, you will now see your COM port with your phone connected. If it’s disabled, enable the port.

B) Now start client “service programming”, select your active phone, Read from phone, input your spc, after its done, save to file, save in a safe place, preferably in your p0rn folder. Close everything and turn off your incognito and give one last kiss to it and put it away.
    VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT EVER TURN ON YOUR PHONE AGAIN" THNKS LEVIUQSE

C) Install the Samsung ET4G drivers IF THEY ARE NOT ALREADY INSTALLED. Connect your Epic touch and dial ##8778#, THEN SELECT CP (THATS VERY IMPORTANT).. let your computer install the drivers and open CDMA workshop again.

D) Connect to new created port in CDMA workshop (go back to step 3 if you need help with this). Go to the security tab and in the Password section delete all the Fs and send 01F2030F5F678FF9 it will give you the et4gs SPC.. next, go to the memory tab and the press "Write" under NV ITEMS, press ok, and start writing 465, 466, 1192, and 1194 items to your et4g... Close CDMA Workshop for now.

E) Now lets find your HA and AAA keys for both your profiles so open the sprint and boost notepad files, Sprint’s HA and Boost’s HA and AAA are a 12 digit key, Sprint’s AAA is 32 digit key, if you look in the output data you got you will see 2 sections each with [0-15] lines, your keys are the very last 2 digits of each line. You will see something like this

This is “my” sprint data output

DIAG RX item:
    index = 0
    mn_ha_shared_secret_length = 0x06
    mn_ha_shared_secret[0] = 0x12
    mn_ha_shared_secret[1] = 0x34
    mn_ha_shared_secret[2] = 0x64
    mn_ha_shared_secret[3] = 0x45
    mn_ha_shared_secret[4] = 0x45
    mn_ha_shared_secret[5] = 0x78
    mn_ha_shared_secret[6] = 0x00
    mn_ha_shared_secret[7] = 0x00
    mn_ha_shared_secret[8] = 0x00
    mn_ha_shared_secret[9] = 0x00
    mn_ha_shared_secret[10] = 0x00
    mn_ha_shared_secret[11] = 0x00
    mn_ha_shared_secret[12] = 0x00
    mn_ha_shared_secret[13] = 0x00
    mn_ha_shared_secret[14] = 0x00
    mn_ha_shared_secret[15] = 0x00
    mn_aaa_shared_secret_length = 0x10
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[0] = 0xE8
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[1] = 0x13
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[2] = 0xE3
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[3] = 0x80
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[4] = 0x13
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[5] = 0x15
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[6] = 0xES
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[7] = 0x78
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[8] = 0x8D
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[9] = 0xD4
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[10] = 0x78
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[11] = 0x0B
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[12] = 0x45
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[13] = 0x18
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[14] = 0x88
    mn_aaa_shared_secret[15] = 0x78

In this case “my” sprint ha key is 123464454578 and “my” aaa is E813E3801315ES788DD4780B45188878

ok now look and find yours, write it down and do the same for boost’s ha and aaa secret key

3) Now, ... Remember to always open up qpst before you use qxdm [/B] You already have your ha, and aaa passwords so start from the2:30 point in PART 2 OF THIS VIDEO! FOLLOW IT EXACTLY per say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvrT5Qsp1S4&feature=watch_response_rev

Finally, start service programming for your active\online (et4g) and your incognito/offline offline “SURF6025-ZRF6000-A” You have to scroll down the list to find it.

3A). In the offline window, open the incognito file saved earlier. It should be saved in the "porn" folder.
    Next, for the online window, read from phone(your et4g), and send the SPC.

3B) With both windows open in QPST service programming start matching whats in the “M.IP” tab from the incognito file to the epic’s online one
    (thanks to ifuxwituz_) and thanks LEVIUQSE

Click profile 0 and click edit
    . Enter all information that you saved earlier and put them in the required box’s

NAI: YOURMEID@hcm.sprintpcs.com
    Rev Tunnel Preferred: Checked now with both passwords hit ok.

Enter your HA Shared password first, then enter your AAA Password into the text box, next Enter all information that you saved earlier and put them in the required box’s
    NAI: YourName@myboostmobile.sprintpcs.com
    Rev Tunnel Preferred: Checked now with both passwords hit ok

Make the active user “0” and Write to phone the Et4g will now reboot. When it comes back enjoy 3g. Now for mms dial ##3282#, and enter the SPC code. Tap on advanced and scroll down to you see the URL mms.sprintpcs.com. Change the URL to http://mm.myboostmobile.com. And dont forget to ##8778# and select AP!!!
    Congrats you have now converted your Et4g to boost mobile. I want to thank everyone for the information I received and the various guides. Without you none of this wouldn’t have been possible.
    Visit AndroidHaKz.com

thanks androidhakz as well... i got lots from his word ducument file but cant find his link on xda... its for evo to boost... i truly hope i didnt forget to thank anyone.. im just trying to make it so you dont have to go everywhere to do something like this..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    According to the new FCC laws, this type of thing is not illegal. Modifying an esn is only illegal if the intent is to defraud. If you are still going to pay Boost mobile money for your service, than changing the esn is not defrauding Boost mobile. Do not confuse company policies with actual FCC laws...
    Copied before this gets deleted

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Did the same thing lol

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

E) Now lets find your HA and AAA keys for both your profiles so open the sprint and boost notepad files, Sprint’s HA and Boost’s HA and AAA are a 12 digit key, Sprint’s AAA is 32 digit key, if you look in the output data you got you will see 2 sections each with [0-15] lines, your keys are the very last 2 digits of each line.

No, No No No!

The keys for Profile 0 and Profile 1 both come from the Donor phone or you will not get 3G!!!

Profile 0-

-AAA Shared...... your diag rx keys you get in QXDM from your donor by typing the command Requestnvitemread ds_mip_ss_user_prof

Profile 1-

-AAA Shared....... a 6 digit key you can find in your donor phone by dialing ##DATA# or the diag rx keys you find in QXDM with the command Requestnvitemread ds_mip_ss_user_prof1

Therefore your provisioning for profile 0 and profile 1 should look something like

Profile 0

AAA Shared: whatever numbers you got in QXDM
    NAI: YOURDONORMEID@hcm.sprintpcs.com

AAA Shared: whatever numbers came up in QXDM
    NAI: YourName@myboostmobile.sprintpcs.com (or whatever it says on your donor)

Im about to make a real good guide for this. You did a real good job though
    If anyone needs help

If Anyone needs help, can PM me or shoot me an email Email is obviously better. I successfully did this to 2 phones so the process is really easy for me.

kenflyy14@gmail.com
    The FIX to all your problems !!! CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON !!!

If it has the 3G icon, do I really have 3G?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

just downloaded an app and averaged about 20-25kbs, so I'm thinking no 3g even though I have the icon. Also, no mms. Any other help is greatly appreciated.

If you choose to follow these steps, then I recommend flashing the EL_29 first and Root the phone, before starting !!! See the links at the bottom !!!!

The speeds may be low either because of the cell towers you're connected are overloaded, or because your Profiles are not set-up properly (the HA and AAA passwords typed in HEX mode !!! Disregard the zero's at the end of these passwords !!!).

If I were you, at this point I would do these steps:

1) Using CDMA WORKSHOP (as posted in the tutorial) READ the NV Items and SAVE the addresses from the old phone located at 465, 466, 1192 and 1194. Make sure you send the SPC unlock code, or the 16 digit manufacturer's password before reading these memory blocks (do this while the old phone is in AIRPLANE MODE !!! - If you have both phones with active radios, you will trigger the Sprint's Error 16 safety)

2) OPEN each file listed above ( 465, 466, 1192 and 1194 ) and make sure you actually have the required info. You will see blocks of numbers, paired. If you see ACCESS DENIED written inside one of these files, then you did something wrong, or the old phone DID NOT let you access those memory blocks (or WILL NEVER let you, depending on the old phone you're using). Close these files before continuing. If all four files have the proper info, then proceed to the next step.
    NOTE: Don't ask what is the proper info that such files should contain !!! The info contained is specific ONLY to your phone !! The way these files are structured is identical, but they contain different blocks of information !!! You will figure it out once you open these files, and then you'll understand what I mean.

NOTE: Disconnect the old phone and turn it off from now on.

3) New phone from now on... Type ##8778# and select CP ... Connect the phone to the computer ... Send the SPC or the manufacturer's password for the new phone BEFORE WRITING these files to the new phone.

4) Enter the passwords you have for HA and AAA in Profile 0 (Sprint Profile) and the second HA and AAA passwords in Profile 1 (Boost Profile). You need to make sure you're using HEX as the method of writing these passwords, DISREGARDING THE ZERO'S AT THE END !!!

5) Re-boot your phone. You may have triggered the Error 16, in which case, just make a call, wait for operator, and give them your password that used to log into your account at BoostMobile.com.

6) There are many ways to gain 1X speed indication, but the easiest one (at least for me) is to follow the steps below. You need to have a ROOTED phone. I am NOT sure if this will work on ICS ROM's, but it works wonders on 2.3.6 (ie EL29 kernel and modem). The AIO MOD is a compilation of 14 functions, all bundled into 1 package...
    NOTE: you will have a problem after installing the AIO MOD and the screen might invert from time to time... to permanently fix this, all you need is to download a FREE app from the Market, called Spare Parts +. In this app, set the WINDOW ANIMATIONS and TRANSITION ANIMATION to FAST. That's it. You can un-install this app if you want because the changes will be permanent.

FOLLOW THE LINKS IN THE ORDER I POST THEM BELOW:

To install EL_29 with SuperUser access, follow this link:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1433101

To ROOT your phone (and gain access to Clockwork Mod custom recovery), you need to download, run and use OPTION C, then choose OPTION L for EL29 + CWM ROGUE from the following link:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1342728

To install AIO MOD for the 1X Data Speed indication, WIFI Tethering, etc, etc... you need to prepare your phone first :
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22047373&postcount=72

To download the AIO MOD :
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1390304

To download Spare Parts + just search it in Google Market. set the WINDOW ANIMATIONS and TRANSITION ANIMATION to FAST. That's it. You can un-install this application if you want. The changes will remain.

To fix your MMS problem, you need to READ THE LAST SENTENCE IN THE TUTORIAL !!! Type ##3282# ... Click EDIT ... Type your SPC Code ... Click OTHERS ... Click MMSC URL ... Change the Sprint server listed in there to the following : http://mm.myboostmobile.com

Your voice message notification will NOT work ... when you're completely done with all of the above, install the application attached to my thread ...

Please read all the steps posted above and follow them precisely, before asking for more help.

CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON !!!