Play Modern Combat with Mouse & Keyboard

Search This thread

roylee01

Apr 29, 2011
Netherlands, Veenendaal
I have the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 + Asus Transformer Pad Infinity (with dock). I connected the mouse to the USB port on the dock. I opened Joystick Center and enabled the J2T add-on, and set the IME thing on. Now, the keyboard shows up while searching, but the mouse does not!! I tried a wired mouse and it worked, but this mouse doesn't show up... anyone know why?

The same for me. My dell mouse, logitech mouse and my logitech M520 wireless mouse doesn't work. :(

shadow78

Oct 16, 2008
john o groats
The same for me. My dell mouse, logitech mouse and my logitech M520 wireless mouse doesn't work. :(

I tried both USB and BT mouse both working fine but to setup on the game is a nightmare. Took me a good 20 min to find out. Not easy. The support FAQ is not working anymore.
I still could not setup shadowgun left and right move does a weapon change.. I have to spend more time on it but it works on androwook rom.

sungod88

Dec 28, 2011
Hey i am having a problem using my mouse. It shows up in the appwhen i plug it into the app but i cant get it to do anything. The right button acts like the baxk key. I want the mouse to do the looking and the left click fire right click scope for mc4. Ive been trying for days and they guys forum wont let me post. Can someone please please help me i see it can be done in the video i just cant get it working. BTW i am using the tf300 with standard dock on jb 4.1.1

Last edited:

crocking5566

Nov 21, 2017
Hey what's up....I am playing mc5 and I want to know whether I can play the game with mouse and keyboard in my mobile mi max2 or not...pls reply fast

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks to the dev Poke64738 We now can play all of or favorite game using the keyboard dock and mouse.

Really easy to setup and all you need to know can be find inside the app. And there is also a support forum were you can get help and instructions from the dev. He answer question really fast and is helpful.

- You Need root
    - USB/BT Joystick Center 6
    - USB/BT Joystick2Touch AddOn 3
    - Support forum

Im going 2 be entirely honest I love the Idea but even through the forums there is no step by step tutorial and nothing is helpfull. I purchased this app about the same time I got my tf201 and never understood how to set keys etc. It would be awesome if you could make a video explaining how you map things and how its saved etc.
    Ive played it on my phone before and have a titanium backup of it. Is it possible to restore it with the app for the prime so i dont have to repeat playing the same levels?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

You could try installing DataSync or SaveShare on your phone and sync it that way.
    With Renaissance THD coming out in June the whole prospect of this excites me greatly... :D

Sidenote: Does anyone know how to embed a youtube video? This isn't working for me. :/

Only instert the the last part of the youtube link. The ones i have maid bold

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJkw4buDoyQ

Asus Prime & Tapatalk
    I feel so scammed. I bought this and it doesn't even work...

The support forum is not really that great.

Dear OP, please make a tutorial...... Tried a wireless mouse, and no controls registered. Also a wired mouse did nothing as well.