AntoniomistrettA NSS - deodexed - N7100XXDLK7 - Abyss kernel & EXTRALIGHT Version!

Search This thread

abumhmmd1

Nov 18, 2006
RIYADH
I'v noticed higher battery consumption :confused: !!!
its only staied with me for 20 - 24 hrs ;)
is this normal , or thire's something wrong with me :p

Last edited:

antoniomistretta

Aug 18, 2008
La Spezia, Alessandria
Can you show us, the weather widget setting? Does there any setting to Show/Display Birthday and New Year Event?
I do not understand what you mean!:(

=======================================================================================================

Semitrasparent statusbar and battery mod:

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]
In upload!

Reactions: abumhmmd1

jauhari

May 24, 2010
Ponjong, Gunungkidul
www.jauhari.net
I do not understand what you mean!:(

=======================================================================================================

Semitrasparent statusbar and battery mod:

[align=center] [/align]

[align=center] [/align]
In upload!
Hit Weather with Time Widget and you will goes to Weather App.. then go to setting... and screen shot that menu and show us... On my Stock 4.1.1 there are menu/setting to hide or display birthday or new year event. But on Android 4.1.2 this menu has gone..

Why I request this? I need to know just this problem only on me or all Android 4.1.2 ROM

Thanks

antoniomistretta

Aug 18, 2008
La Spezia, Alessandria
Hit Weather with Time Widget and you will goes to Weather App.. then go to setting... and screen shot that menu and show us... On my Stock 4.1.1 there are menu/setting to hide or display birthday or new year event. But on Android 4.1.2 this menu has gone..

Why I request this? I need to know just this problem only on me or all Android 4.1.2 ROM

Thanks

Works well, just the same!:laugh:

jauhari

May 24, 2010
Ponjong, Gunungkidul
www.jauhari.net
Works well, just the same!:laugh:

Wow I want that widget and related app... this is on Android 4.1.2 right?

Can you share for us please... on my N7100 (with ARHD 6.0) ... the birthday didn't displayed... :(

Here is on My Weather Widget setting
UHngF.png

Top Liked Posts