Loving CM 11 Kit Kat but missing original stock asus live wallpapers.

Search This thread

badmoon8081

Nov 15, 2008
Just wondering where I find the APKs for the asus stock TF700 live wallpapers. Like the "mywater" and "day scene" LWPs. Love my new Rom but miss the LWPs. I searched and searched but couldn't find anything compatible for my device.

kansasboy001

Dec 23, 2013
If you can wait a bit, maybe a week or so, I will have finished making my ASUS app package for CROMBi-kk. All stock wallpapers, from the tf700 &tf701 including live wallpapers are included, as well as most of the TF701's asus apps.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
If you can wait a bit, maybe a week or so, I will have finished making my ASUS app package for CROMBi-kk. All stock wallpapers, from the tf700 &tf701 including live wallpapers are included, as well as most of the TF701's asus apps.

This I am looking forward to ;) I'll update the download page with this as well :) Full credits to you too mate as you have put a lot of work into getting it all working.

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA

WOW !!!!

Thats great work..

Thx Josh

kansasboy001

Dec 23, 2013
I have been busy with finals and projects for school, so I have been unable to work on the Asus apps. School just got out today, so I will try to get them done in the next week if possible.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Also, can anyone tell me how to make aroma installer delete an existing apk, if a certain app is selected? Ex: if Asus email is selected email.apk, and exchangeservice.apk must be deleted first.

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
I have been busy with finals and projects for school, so I have been unable to work on the Asus apps. School just got out today, so I will try to get them done in the next week if possible.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Also, can anyone tell me how to make aroma installer delete an existing apk, if a certain app is selected? Ex: if Asus email is selected email.apk, and exchangeservice.apk must be deleted first.

I can show you. Join ##crombi-kk on irc

Top Liked Posts