[Q] Battery Saver Rom

Search This thread

FlavioS

Dec 4, 2010
Hi at all!

This morning I was thinking about the S5 ultra saver battery mode, and I asking to myself if someone have developed a Rom that as only that functionally (sms & call) for a extreme battery save. Along with the MultiRom it would be a nice way to preserve the phone if the battery is discharge!

It's a bad idea or not?

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
I don't see the point.
y3e2ape8.jpg
me8u5utu.jpg

Transmitted via Bacon

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
Why do you need battery saver? The OnePlus One is praised to be the best Android phone when it comes to battery life by many reviewers.
The phone has troubles even going down to 0%. Just use the phone :)

FlavioS

Dec 4, 2010
I know, but sometimes happens that I stay out of my home for a very long time, and an "emergency mode/rom" could be a safety!

ksekhar

Aug 14, 2008
Stockholm
I know, but sometimes happens that I stay out of my home for a very long time, and an "emergency mode/rom" could be a safety!

There's no Stamina or Extreme Battery Saver mode kind for OnePlus yet. All you could find are auto data/wifi connection toggle or CPU power saving mode. We'll have to wait for android L for screen/framerate power saving modes. I'm tinkering with DS battery saver pro but I'm not satisfied. Btw I'm coming from Xperia Z2 and really loved their battery saver stamina mode!

Sent from my One A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
I've gotta say I'm not getting anywhere near that on my one. Running 33r. 46% left and 1hour 49 minutes screen on time. It's worse then my galaxy s3

J

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app