Rom stock lg d625

Search This thread

elasenta

Aug 18, 2014
Hola queria saber si alguien me pasa el link de la rom stock del lg g2 mini d625 tegra y el programa para instalar gracias y besitos :p saludos de uruguay

luigi_norp

Sep 26, 2013
Hola queria saber si alguien me pasa el link de la rom stock del lg g2 mini d625 tegra y el programa para instalar gracias y besitos :p saludos de uruguay

Hi Elasenta in xda-developers you need to post in english, anyway here's your request:

4shared.com/zip/NGoKSZ2f/original_lg_firmware

It's the program for the downloading and this is not my uploading, it's from a Taringa member, brayandz.

Greetings from Mexico

Last edited:
Reactions: Calabazadechocolate

giuli1993

Sep 10, 2014
ROM

I've got the same smartphone and also im from Uruguay

Join here lg-firmware-rom.com then type your imei (you can get it from dialing *#06#)

radbon

Sep 11, 2014
LG g2 d625

From Uruguay too, trying to quit antel firmware, it seems there´s still no "no logos" rom avaiable, I found this page

search in mobile gaodi net (I cannot post link yet)
Check!!

(rom installation idem Lg G2)

Macxsico

Mar 9, 2013
Distrito Federal
hi im from mexico i have lg g2 mini(d625) originallly in iusacell operator, if you want download your respectly o.s or rom enter this page lg-firmware-rom in this page you must enter your imei and automatically downnload the KDZ archive , you need: LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix, LGUnitedMobileDriver_S51MAN312AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3.12.3 and LGPCSuite_Setup search en google or youtube

Reactions: Calabazadechocolate

radbon

Sep 11, 2014
hi im from mexico i have lg g2 mini(d625) originallly in iusacell operator, if you want download your respectly o.s or rom enter this page lg-firmware-rom in this page you must enter your imei and automatically downnload the KDZ archive , you need: LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix, LGUnitedMobileDriver_S51MAN312AP22_ML_WHQL_Ver_3.12.3 and LGPCSuite_Setup search en google or youtube

Ok, we know that. We´re searching for a "no logo" stock rom, that means an original rom without carrier modifications, no telcel, no iusacell, no claro, no vivo, etc ,etc. Some carriers just made few changes, the first sign of it is at startup there´s no carrier logo and only LG´s animation appear. This exist obviusly, but there´s still no links around.:good:

allandacruz

Oct 19, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
I've found in another forum, htcmania.com from user Fearf, the KDZ for D625 capable of root with towelroot v1.
Tried with my D625 VIvo and it works great!!

Link for firmware: https://mega.co.nz/#!1QclkTyZ!hhuAPt-5SeFWpwYPlsmQAm-W1FMNbqGUqAqlsEEJU0U
Source:http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?p=15542695
Hi buddy!

Please, explain me somethings. That's my 6th different android.. I'm a little bit expert in change ROMS, kernel, modifications.. etc.. but that's my first time with a LG. If understood, KDZ is the name of the LG firmware, it's a full stock ROM with kernel, modem, and etc.. is it? I have the same D625 Vivo (Brazil retail), and I've rooted it with Towel V1 apk. Recently LG launched an update for us, but I can't do it cause I rooted my device. So, I'd like to reflash my stock Vivo ROM, just to update. That KDZ posted by you, is the stock Vivo ROM? And I've just read how to flash.

idjar

Jun 22, 2012
Ask for fimware

Hi!!!

Friend has a question someone LGD625 firmware Movistar Chile, since you need to change the firmware and return it to the original, thanks in advance.

:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

rabaiano

Dec 17, 2010
Brasilia
Hi buddy!

Please, explain me somethings. That's my 6th different android.. I'm a little bit expert in change ROMS, kernel, modifications.. etc.. but that's my first time with a LG. If understood, KDZ is the name of the LG firmware, it's a full stock ROM with kernel, modem, and etc.. is it? I have the same D625 Vivo (Brazil retail), and I've rooted it with Towel V1 apk. Recently LG launched an update for us, but I can't do it cause I rooted my device. So, I'd like to reflash my stock Vivo ROM, just to update. That KDZ posted by you, is the stock Vivo ROM? And I've just read how to flash.

I'm with the same problem. I'm using a rooted Vivo ROM and I can't update. But now with the news about Lollipop, I think is better to wait for the real update.

allandacruz

Oct 19, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
I'm with the same problem. I'm using a rooted Vivo ROM and I can't update. But now with the news about Lollipop, I think is better to wait for the real update.
I flashed the ROM. It's a stock D625 rom ZTO, with no operator (carrier). The only difference is that don't have VIVO bloatware. But, I was very disappointed with this phone, after 10 minutes on, it becomes slow, terrible. I sold, and got a S4.

rabaiano

Dec 17, 2010
Brasilia
I flashed the ROM. It's a stock D625 rom ZTO, with no operator (carrier). The only difference is that don't have VIVO bloatware. But, I was very disappointed with this phone, after 10 minutes on, it becomes slow, terrible. I sold, and got a S4.

I'm disappointed too... but I will insist a little bit more... rs
Where did you get that stock ZTO ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi Elasenta in xda-developers you need to post in english, anyway here's your request:

4shared.com/zip/NGoKSZ2f/original_lg_firmware

It's the program for the downloading and this is not my uploading, it's from a Taringa member, brayandz.

Greetings from Mexico