Love this rom

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352948172397.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352948172397.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 351

mrush

Oct 19, 2011
Loved this rom but just flashed back to stock deodexed because I was noticing a heavy lag and some touch screen issues on this. Im back on stock now and those issues are gone...
I did a full data cache dalvik wipe prior to the install as well so it was fresh. Although google play reinstalled all my apps for me which causes that huge lag while doing the mass download. I thought maybe the system was still taxed from that but hours later it was still slow... im bummed because I really like this rom... any ideas?

cherylbaker

Jan 21, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I applied this mod for 5x6 launcher even though it says it's for the LJ1 base. Works fine for me!. Something to apply before OP integrates it to his ROM. =)

http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1965224

Ha ha yes I did that. . I didn't want to go around flashing a bunch of odd stuff from dufferent places cause than who knows what's going on. .. But alas I decided I really wanted my purple keyboard and real icons (whatever that means).. so I did it. . Phone still works so guess I am safe for now. ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Loved this rom but just flashed back to stock deodexed because I was noticing a heavy lag and some touch screen issues on this. Im back on stock now and those issues are gone...
I did a full data cache dalvik wipe prior to the install as well so it was fresh. Although google play reinstalled all my apps for me which causes that huge lag while doing the mass download. I thought maybe the system was still taxed from that but hours later it was still slow... im bummed because I really like this rom... any ideas?

Are you on the ljc update?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

bp328i

May 22, 2010
Tampa Bay

I was also getting lag when I tried a different kernel and I also had it when using setcpu to setup a screen off profile.
As soon as I went back to the stock kernel (reflashed the ROM dirty) and uninstalled setcpu all was right again.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

mrush

Oct 19, 2011
I was also getting lag when I tried a different kernel and I also had it when using setcpu to setup a screen off profile.
As soon as I went back to the stock kernel (reflashed the ROM dirty) and uninstalled setcpu all was right again.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Now that I think about it.. all my problems started when I started messing with setcpu. The rom comes with the stock kernel correct?

Chuck_IV

Jan 1, 2009
Connecticut

Hmm, I didn't experience this but I restored most of my apps from Titanium backup so maybe that's why.

This rom is great. I like the look of stock so Jellybomb was a bit much for me. This rom has the right amount of subtle changes but retains the stock look.

Top Liked Posts