3dMark for Android is released.

Search This thread

RayTrue04

Oct 27, 2010
Hartford, CT
If I'm not mistaken don't the Nexus 4 have a slightly better cpu? Our cpu is dated somewhat. It's the same processor as the S2 with two more cores. The cpu on the Nexus 4 came out after ours and is more advanced. The LG Optimus G also gets better benchmarks although we're clocked a lil higher. Benchmarks mean nothing anyways...

Edit: I take that same processor as E4GT statement back. The processor is not the same. 4410 vs 4412. I still believe the Nexus 4 has the better cpu though.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

madsquabbles

Jan 31, 2009
i've quit using benchmark software a long time ago. 2000 extra points only meant 3fps extra in real games. so i use real world programs and games to judge performance now.

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
Yes but why is stock nexus 4 so much faster than stock note 2?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

I waould say it gets better scores because its stock and dont use as much ram and resources as the note 2 with touchwiz. Im sure if they tested a Note 2 with AOSP it would smash the Nexus 4 and the LG pro

elniper

Jun 27, 2010
Reliable.... its only reliable for the hardware companies, to bang out more newer phones for you spend money on. Let them make a benchmark for the "largest screen on a phone" lol.... when I whip out this beast she does and plays everything smoothly without a hitch, "Niggas be like daaam!!" and put away their iphones lol.... I have most of the major android game titles and they play like butta.

transmitting from:
GaLaXy Class Starship Enterprise NCC-SPH-L900

Reactions: kingdazy

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Reliable? It's claiming **** devices from china are better then our note 2 by over 8k. Mine only scores less than 4k lol either that app is wrong or my phone is a sexxy shell w an ugly old interior.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would take our current note 2 and its so so benchmark over a nexus 4 anytime. My phone is as smooth as butter, this benchmark means nothing to me.

Sent from my Amazing Galaxy Note 2!
    300 megabytes has to be some kind of non game app record.

I disagree that benchmarks mean nothing. They measure speed and performance which is what I want out of my device. To each his own but they mean everything to me. Some worry more about battery life which is fine but obviously not performance because it would adversely affect your battery.

What a benchmark does is measure how well your particular device does in that particular benchmark... It tells you nothing about real world life of opening or closing apps or about interface lag. Battery life is something real, a bench like this tells you nothing apart from how well your device does on it.

Benches are fundamentally about epeen.

Not that it means much, but for fun, here are my numbers:

Regular: 3415
    Extreme: 2545

Whomp's latest and No-frills CPU set at performance.

I'd rather have the 15+ hours of battery life than fighting space ships moving a bit faster.
    Reliable.... its only reliable for the hardware companies, to bang out more newer phones for you spend money on. Let them make a benchmark for the "largest screen on a phone" lol.... when I whip out this beast she does and plays everything smoothly without a hitch, "Niggas be like daaam!!" and put away their iphones lol.... I have most of the major android game titles and they play like butta.

transmitting from:
    GaLaXy Class Starship Enterprise NCC-SPH-L900