[TWRP][PORT] Holofied Themes 480x800

Search This thread
M

Modding.MyMind

Hi, do you plan to eventually support the theme settings found in the original theme? They would make this port even more awesome :)

Hey, so, before I had decided against it. But I changed my mind lol. I do that sometimes.

Anyways, Holofied Black Multi Highlight is uploaded and available for downloaded in the OP attachments. It is built for use with TWRP 2.7.1.0.

There is a lot of options and features in it so I only played with it for a short time but I didn't notice anything being off. "As far as I can tell", it's a %100 port.

Feedback is always encouraged.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Hey, so, before I had decided against it. But I changed my mind lol. I do that sometimes.

Anyways, Holofied Black Multi Highlight is uploaded and available for downloaded in the OP attachments. It is built for use with TWRP 2.7.1.0.

There is a lot of options and features in it so I only played with it for a short time but I didn't notice anything being off. "As far as I can tell", it's a %100 port.

Feedback is always encouraged.

Great job on this port! Question, though - I just noticed I don't have a battery meter showing in recovery. Was that removed intentionally?

M

Modding.MyMind

Great job on this port! Question, though - I just noticed I don't have a battery meter showing in recovery. Was that removed intentionally?

If you are referring to the battery percentage at the top of the recovery theme, then it was not removed. It's there. I just confirmed it.

M

Modding.MyMind

Holofied XDA for 2.7.1.0 is now available. See attachments in the OP for download.

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
If you are referring to the battery percentage at the top of the recovery theme, then it was not removed. It's there. I just confirmed it.

Curious. I wonder why it's not showing for me? Let me disable the theme and confirm it's showing up at all. If so, then I'll post a screenshot of it not appearing. But if you have it on yours, I assume there's nothing you can do.

M

Modding.MyMind

Curious. I wonder why it's not showing for me? Let me disable the theme and confirm it's showing up at all. If so, then I'll post a screenshot of it not appearing. But if you have it on yours, I assume there's nothing you can do.

Yea, I confirmed it showing on Holofied XDA as well. Strange, if it isn't showing for you.

M

Modding.MyMind

Hey man, you may want to check your TWRP source. Make sure it isn't corrupted. The ui uses a variable to call on the battery percentage.

For example,

EXAMPLE=/sdcard/testme

$EXAMPLE

Only thing I can think of is that your TWRP build had some errors or warning that went unnoticed.

Try rebuilding your TWRP and see if that fixes your issue.

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Hey man, you may want to check your TWRP source. Make sure it isn't corrupted. The ui uses a variable to call on the battery percentage.

For example,

EXAMPLE=/sdcard/testme

$EXAMPLE

Only thing I can think of is that your TWRP build had some errors or warning that went unnoticed.

Try rebuilding your TWRP and see if that fixes your issue.

Sure, I'll give it a shot. But my source is all fresh, so while it's possible my source is the issue, it should be like that on all my devices, no? This is the only one (out of 3) using the Holofied theme and built from the same source where the battery meter is missing.

M

Modding.MyMind

Sure, I'll give it a shot. But my source is all fresh, so while it's possible my source is the issue, it should be like that on all my devices, no? This is the only one (out of 3) using the Holofied theme and built from the same source where the battery meter is missing.

True, but I have had to rebuild my TWRP before because the computer would decide to lag on me which would cause errors or warnings to pop up on my screen. When I see those, I usually just abort immediately and start fresh lol.

I don't use CM11 anymore. It started giving me problems on building TWRP the other day so now my builds are strictly off of OmniRom 4.4.

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
True, but I have had to rebuild my TWRP before because the computer would decide to lag on me which would cause errors or warnings to pop up on my screen. When I see those, I usually just abort immediately and start fresh lol.

I don't use CM11 anymore. It started giving me problems on building TWRP the other day so now my builds are strictly off of OmniRom 4.4.

Yeah I stopped using CM source to build my recoveries a while ago. I've migrated all my device files to Omni source as well.

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Let me know if rebuilding it fixes this dilemma. If not, I will definitely review the ui.

Battery shows up fine in the stock theme. I reloaded the theme, and now battery appears. Weird, but I'm glad it's not the theme (or the recovery).

Now I just have to go through the ui.xml and uncomment the lines for screenshot to work. Thanks again for your work on this post!

M

Modding.MyMind

Battery shows up fine in the stock theme. I reloaded the theme, and now battery appears. Weird, but I'm glad it's not the theme (or the recovery).

Now I just have to go through the ui.xml and uncomment the lines for screenshot to work. Thanks again for your work on this post!

No problem man, glad to hear it :D

M

Modding.MyMind

Anyone have this device they want to give away for free :). Would really like to update TWRP for this device since it seems no one has taken the initiative. I've already been reviewing the source and I can see what needs to be done. So, if anyone is giving such a device away for free then send me a PM :). If not, then it was worth a shot to ask lol.

dansou901

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 10, 2012
Aachen
OnePlus 5
OnePlus Nord
Anyone have this device they want to give away for free :). Would really like to update TWRP for this device since it seems no one has taken the initiative. I've already been reviewing the source and I can see what needs to be done. So, if anyone is giving such a device away for free then send me a PM :). If not, then it was worth a shot to ask lol.

There would be some changes to be made in device tree to have all partitions at the right place too. Can you do a build without the phone and let us test?

albru123

Jun 2, 2013
Ostrava
AFAIK TWRP 2.7.1 is not stable and fully working. But it's not needed for now.

Odesláno z mého HTC Desire X pomocí Tapatalk

M

Modding.MyMind

There would be some changes to be made in device tree to have all partitions at the right place too. Can you do a build without the phone and let us test?

I will think about it, but I prefer to do my own testings before release, then let others determine if there are still any loose bugs.

AFAIK TWRP 2.7.1 is not stable and fully working. But it's not needed for now.

Odesláno z mého HTC Desire X pomocí Tapatalk

Have no clue what "AFAIK" is...

Anyways, are you speaking in regards to the source itself and/or are you referring to an actual build that was done already (I haven't seen it).

If the source, and if unstable, then its probably the device tree and not the source. I built 2.7.1.0 for my device and it doesn't give me any problems.

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 19, 2013
I will think about it, but I prefer to do my own testings before release, then let others determine if there are still any loose bugs.

Have no clue what "AFAIK" is...

Anyways, are you speaking in regards to the source itself and/or are you referring to an actual build that was done already (I haven't seen it).

If the source, and if unstable, then its probably the device tree and not the source. I built 2.7.1.0 for my device and it doesn't give me any problems.

AFAIK = As far as I know ;)

xpirt

Top Liked Posts