X10 mini 2.1 Root SuperOneClick

Search This thread

dNat0r

Dec 4, 2009
I`ve just Updated to Android 2.1, and i can comfirm that the SuperOneClick Tools works to get Root :)

but its still says i Titanium Backup that i dont have root... but i can remove apps

Do i have real Root?

Pau1p

Apr 7, 2009
Delft
And be sure you enable usb-debugging (correct me if Im wrong) but that made the difference for me when Titanium said it didn;t have root acces.

kiwiBratwurst

Nov 1, 2010
Berlin
yep, I had no problems with SuperOneClick, did the old busybox update in Titanium (I seem to remember that from when I first got the phone and rooted it) I un-installed some of the bloat ware this morning (mainly Roadsync and the games)
everything still seems to be working happy as larry on 2.1 :D woot!!

dNat0r

Dec 4, 2009
yep, I had no problems with SuperOneClick, did the old busybox update in Titanium (I seem to remember that from when I first got the phone and rooted it) I un-installed some of the bloat ware this morning (mainly Roadsync and the games)
everything still seems to be working happy as larry on 2.1 :D woot!!

I did the same thing now , all working perfect :)

i tested some apps who neede root.. like Tethering ++ these apps was working still without busybox fixed, Only titanium i had that problem with.

darfito

Sep 28, 2009
Tenerife
I have problems with SuperOneClick on a Win 7 x64 ... the app stops in the middle of the loop, after a couple of minutes... any ideas? USB debugging is activated and also I run the app as administrator.

olavxxx

Nov 3, 2010
Bergen
Try this:

and it worked on my Win7 x64.

Yes, I noticed the same.. It would at first not detect my phone, then I put it in debug mode and it "Looped". So I just tried to click on the "mount storage" or what it's called (while in safe mode) and suddenly it trigged.

Not sure if that's why.
It then managed to get to the installing superuser.apk but nothing happend.. So I ticked/unticked the safemode again and then I got a message on the phone asking if I wanted to install it.

I chose yes.. waited some, it said: Running SU test...

Nothing happend, so I once again ticked/unticked, waited some and then it says I have root :) Now I just have to confirm it, lol..

infantilo

Feb 19, 2005
just updated to 2.1 yesterday. within the SuperOneClick zip there's a file called rageagainstthecage. When extracting or trying to drop the file to desktop or any location on my pc, the file dissapears after a few seconds. and YES..I've no virus-scan running at all.
any ideas?

infantilo

Feb 19, 2005
no, androot failes: no fu goo
BUT, even if i've no virus scan running, the rageagainstthecage file dissapears when extracting.
The funny thing: changed to an non-admin-account on my win7 and there i could extract and root!!!! Thanks!

Last edited:

dvb127

Apr 24, 2008
On My Device SuperOneClick workes also after a few tries, but to get realy root, i had to install Superuser from market afer rooting with SuperOneClick!!

rollbar

May 4, 2007
Rome
I must confirm that SuperOneClick works great on my X10 mini .
I was having a 2 little problems :
1. The framework 3.5 on windows xp sp3 was giving me some troubles like errors on access memory ,but i solve it by installing net cf 2.0 and it work flawless.
2. The application tell me that the phone is rooted but could not transfer "superuser.apk" on the phone ant could not install it either.Solved by transfering the apk on my phone and installed with astro.
Hope that was useful.

rikirix

Jun 23, 2009
23°01′04″S 43°28′08″W
Superoneclick works with me perfectly; on win7 had to install pdanet drivers and then worked. Only got stuck at superuser upload, but even it was there in the phone and got root with no issues using rootexplorer.
Of course i had to disable antivirus.

ijama

Oct 30, 2010
Johor Bahru
Hello guys..can u tell me..where can download superone click for my x10 mini 2.1..

Sent from my E10i using XDA App