S4 i337m cm 10.1.3 updated to 10.2 lost root

Search This thread

mahzarasua

May 4, 2012
Colima, Mexico
Hello,

I own a S4 I337M I had it rooted and then proceed to install CM 10.1.3 I had no problems then. Yesterday I got a notification that CM 10.2 was available after I installed it using OTA I lost the ability to turn on the wifi and the 3g.

I had CDW so I wiped my phone and reinstalled 10.2, when I opened titanium it suggested me to try superSU I installed it but when I opened it I got an error saying something about the binary files.

I chose to flash the binary files and now I cannot access to CDW and it seems like I lost root, everything else seems to work good but I would like to have my phone rooted if this cannot be achieved on CM 10.2 I would like to install CDW and go back to 10.1.3.

I tried to root my phone again using ODIN like the first time but it didn't work.

Do you know if there's a way to regain root access or at least to install CDW again?

Thanks in advance.

AlfasMP

Dec 13, 2013
Kerala
www.alfasmp.com
Hello,

I own a S4 I337M I had it rooted and then proceed to install CM 10.1.3 I had no problems then. Yesterday I got a notification that CM 10.2 was available after I installed it using OTA I lost the ability to turn on the wifi and the 3g.

I had CDW so I wiped my phone and reinstalled 10.2, when I opened titanium it suggested me to try superSU I installed it but when I opened it I got an error saying something about the binary files.

I chose to flash the binary files and now I cannot access to CDW and it seems like I lost root, everything else seems to work good but I would like to have my phone rooted if this cannot be achieved on CM 10.2 I would like to install CDW and go back to 10.1.3.

I tried to root my phone again using ODIN like the first time but it didn't work.

Do you know if there's a way to regain root access or at least to install CDW again?

Thanks in advance.

Check my thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2682115 .Download superuser zip from the first post and flash it .
Cheers , you got root access again .

Click :thumbup: button if I helped .

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app