update version hboot 2.10 to 2.15

Search This thread

twistedddx

Oct 23, 2010
How do I update Hboot
From 2.10 to 2.15 on my device one xl evita utl
build number 1.01.401.03

You have a Evita_UTL. No hboot 2.15 is known to exist for your device.
This forum does not really cover you device, XDA does not have a forum for your device as it only seems to be sold in the Middle East.

Any attempt to flash Evita_UL binaries to your Evita_UTL would be an extremely risky process as these devices are unlikely to be hardware identical.

twistedddx

Oct 23, 2010
You can't flash Evita ul firmware. We have said this over and over and over already.

You will need to ask HTC in the middle east regarding any info for updates to your device. Rogers and telus in north america have not received the sense 5 update either and probably won't ever get it now.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Reactions: sepehrppp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How do I update Hboot
    build number 1.01.401.03

You have a Evita_UTL. No hboot 2.15 is known to exist for your device.
    This forum does not really cover you device, XDA does not have a forum for your device as it only seems to be sold in the Middle East.

Any attempt to flash Evita_UL binaries to your Evita_UTL would be an extremely risky process as these devices are unlikely to be hardware identical.
    I agree. The only attempt I've seen at flashing firmware/binaries from the standard Evita to the middle eastern variant has resulted in a brick. Long story short, don't do it.

Sent from my Evita
    You can't flash Evita ul firmware. We have said this over and over and over already.

You will need to ask HTC in the middle east regarding any info for updates to your device. Rogers and telus in north america have not received the sense 5 update either and probably won't ever get it now.
    How do I update Hboot
    build number 1.01.401.03
    recently i have seen this post..<br>
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2659091<br>
    do u think is that work with build 401 ??
    I've already informed you on at least one occasion that no firmware from the Evita UL is compatible with your variant (Evita UTL). That simply is not going to change, unfortunate as it is.

Sent from my Evita