High Quality Camera for kitkat Rom

Search This thread

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
hello everyone,
Can anyone recommend a free or paid camera app that offers a High Quality shot from OG Pro's 13 MP camera ?

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

souleater11

Nov 20, 2011
Hello Xperia,
is the moded Super Leveno FHD better than the regular version?

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
The DSLR camera included in the Sphinx RadeonMaya remod is a great camera. I don't really care about the camera in a phone but I've noticed a huge difference between DSLR, the AOSP camera, and Jishnu's camera mod.

Sent from my 4.4 Sphinx LG-E980

Zagnutty

Feb 19, 2013
A third world country - Detroit
The DSLR camera included in the Sphinx RadeonMaya remod is a great camera. I don't really care about the camera in a phone but I've noticed a huge difference between DSLR, the AOSP camera, and Jishnu's camera mod.

Sent from my 4.4 Sphinx LG-E980
You are talking about this being in a 4.4 ROM, correct? Do you have a link to this exact thread? Quite a few threads with a "RadeonMaya" search.

Thanks

hello Neroga,
Can the DSLR camera app from spinx rom be also found at Play Store?

is the DSLR a modded feature from Spinx stock camera?

I doubt it's in the PStore. A quick search should tell you. My guess is that it's included in a ROM. which would mean flashing the phone.

I'm probably going to wait on US 4.4 update. Even though I've flashed quite a few phones with great success, all were Samsung phones. LG's seem to be a little more picky with flashing and too many stories of people trying to flash Korean 4.4 getting softbricks. :eek::rolleyes:

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
You are talking about this being in a 4.4 ROM, correct? Do you have a link to this exact thread? Quite a few threads with a "RadeonMaya" search.

Thanks

I doubt it's in the PStore. A quick search should tell you. My guess is that it's included in a ROM. which would mean flashing the phone.

I'm probably going to wait on US 4.4 update. Even though I've flashed quite a few phones with great success, all were Samsung phones. LG's seem to be a little more picky with flashing and too many stories of people trying to flash Korean 4.4 getting softbricks. :eek::rolleyes:

It's in RadeonMaya. I'll pull the apk and upload it.

Sent from my 4.4 Sphinx REMOD LG-E980

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

It's in RadeonMaya. I'll pull the apk and upload it.

Sent from my 4.4 Sphinx REMOD LG-E980
    Thanks. This is a separate camera app that does not replace stock cam, correct?

That's correct