[Q] Lg G2 causin internet droppings

Search This thread

Karimito

Jan 3, 2014
Hello yall
So i got my new lg g2 on the 26 December, since then im experiencing every sort of problem with my home network connection, when ever i use my wifi on the phone it stays on for about 15-30mins and then router loses connection completely even the landline phone ring tune goes off and every other device that is using internet wether its wired or wireless ( ipad, laptop and ubuntu computer ) i came to the conclusion that it is my phone because i stayed yesterday with the wifi off on the phone but on in the other devices and no problem, internet was ok the whole day, and did the same test off on other gadgets and only my phone on and again router loses connection.
I have researched this issue and it seemed that the problem comes from the router people reported a new firmware on the D-link router was available and that solved the problem, but i have EE ADSL Bright Box router and it doesn't seem there is a new firmware to improve compatibility with LG G2.
I tried changing wifi channel, tried using intelligent wireless tried switching off firewall on router, tried changing lease time on DHCP duration, noise margin average is 5, no system log errors found, im frustrated tired and disappointed cuz now i questioning what was all the hype for this phone.
Please help me out its horrible to have to reconnect every single device in the house.