Where to purchase OEM Samsung headphones for Note 3?

Search This thread

rusto

Jan 2, 2012
Oregon
I've been going around many sites and gone through the usual Amazon/eBay hunt, but haven't found a pair that I can say are legit. My phone didn't come with a set, as I got the AT&T model. Though I have to admit, I wouldn't be looking for them if my wife didn't have a pair that came with her gs4.

She really likes them ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Anyways, does anyone know a reputable site or seller to buy the newer flat cable version of the Samsung headphones that came with the Galaxy S4/Note 3?

Model: HS-330

steve_togo

Aug 21, 2013
Are you telling that the note 3 comes with a headphones. I did not have any from tmobile

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

steve_togo

Aug 21, 2013
I bought my first one online and it was nib from tmobile, I lost that and bought another one in the store which was also new and I don't remember seeing it. I will go and check K in again in the boxes.

ingenious247

Oct 15, 2011
T-Mobile one does come with headphones, I have them as well. They're white though, even though I got the black phone.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Depending on the area, you can try the official samsung online store.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

T-Mobile one does come with headphones, I have them as well. They're white though, even though I got the black phone.

All samsung headphone that come stock is white, some samsung official headphone sold as optional accessories do come in black.

With all the samsung phones that I have, including my note 3 I get a headphone in the package, they just stay in the box as I don't like to use them.

troyd28

Jan 14, 2013
If you live in ny or where the have a Samsung hub the have them

isaac970

Dec 15, 2010
Northern Colorado
Thanks guys, I've checked the Samsung site, but haven't found them at all desirable as they run at $30

I found this on amazon, which as far as I can see are the real deal

$19 plus change

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GOYWO78?pc_redir=1398586204&robot_redir=1

Or

http://m.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-EO-HS...t-In-ear-Headphones-with-Remote-/390621999699

What do you guys think?

I'm leaving towards eBay.

Yeah those ebay ones look legit, they look like mine, I got some in my Tmobile bought note. Worst case scenerio you lose 10 bucks or just return them.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Thanks guys, I've checked the Samsung site, but haven't found them at all desirable as they run at $30

I found this on amazon, which as far as I can see are the real deal

$19 plus change

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GOYWO78?pc_redir=1398586204&robot_redir=1

Or

http://m.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-EO-HS...t-In-ear-Headphones-with-Remote-/390621999699

What do you guys think?

I'm leaving towards eBay.

They all look legit, but they are not. many of the ebay sellers will just say they buy in bulk and they do not come with a boxes, all samsung accessories sold will come with box, samsung does not sell stuff to suppliers as bulk buy.

That being said, even if the headset are not oem it shouldn't matter, it's only batteries and power adapters which oem are more important.

xdm9mm

Dec 11, 2013
Are the stock headphones any good? Haven't gotten around to unpacking them yet!

I have earphones but I just tried the ones that came with my S3 and Note 3. The o es that came with note 3 sounds a lot better. And with the sound enhancements with the stock samsung music player, it sounds awesome.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

You can buy this for 50% discount.

jacqueline robert

Feb 5, 2014
London
I've been going around many sites and gone through the usual Amazon/eBay hunt, but haven't found a pair that I can say are legit. My phone didn't come with a set, as I got the AT&T model. Though I have to admit, I wouldn't be looking for them if my wife didn't have a pair that came with her gs4.

She really likes them ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Anyways, does anyone know a reputable site or seller to buy the newer flat cable version of the Samsung headphones that came with the Galaxy S4/Note 3?

Model: HS-330

You can search Ebay or Amazon. I hope you get it here.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
My Note 3 from AT&T didn't come with headphones either, but I purchased an Samsung OEM pair on eBay earlier today for $6.99 http://www.ebay.com/itm/151153827968?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

do you think that is a oem, it's just a very good copy where people from ebay buy in bulks from china.

I could be wrong, just let us know if it comes supplied in a official samsung box, if not i'm sure it's a copy, please post photo's.

FYI

I visit china every month and you can see shops full of these along with adapters, other headsets, cables and batteries all look oem, that why I never by these stuff if i'm after oem.

But as I have mention before, headset isn't really a problem, it's just batteries and power adapter which can damage your phone.

Just checking the sellers details, it comes only with a poly bag, so no box, also my note 3 headset is a flat cable, and not the round cable from the link.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are the stock headphones any good? Haven't gotten around to unpacking them yet!

I have earphones but I just tried the ones that came with my S3 and Note 3. The o es that came with note 3 sounds a lot better. And with the sound enhancements with the stock samsung music player, it sounds awesome.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

You can buy this for 50% discount.
    The earphones that come with the S3 are the HS130. The ones that come with the S4 and Note 3 are the HS330. I have both of these headphones.

Since I just upgraded to the Note 3, I figured I'd use the headphones they came with. Hey, an upgrade is an upgrade, right? Stepping up from HS130 to HS330.

Let me tell you, I was blown away. Not positively. Negatively. .

The HS330 sound like complete trash compared to the HS130. The volume is generally much lower. There is no bass to speak of, and generally very weak midrange. I had to use the DSP equalizer to pump up the 60-120Hz range 5 times than I normally would in order to get it to sound even decent.

Needless to say, I switched right back to the HS130, which by comparison sounds a hundred times better. Everything sounds great again.

So let me warn you. If you really are interested in getting earphones as a replacement for the HS330 and you want to get Samsung, GET THE HS130.

My experience is the opposite. The HS330 sounds a lot better compared to my HS310. Maybe your HS310 has already been burned in, so it sounds better. I only used my earphones last week, all of them to check, I have x2 S3, a S4, and a Note 3....