Auto focus camera button as a gun trigger for games?

Search This thread

jmjjaison

Nov 3, 2013
I wanted to know if we can use our auto focus half click camera button as a trigger for guns by using some app. If there is such an app could u please give the link?
I have full root and xposed framework installed. Thanks :)
Sent from my C1904 using XDA

-FliP-

Jan 15, 2011
Nothing is impossible. I do believe it can be done, but it would probably recquire changind certain code inside the games. But I believe certain apps and games that have controller compatibility could get such a feature, with some decent coding.

It is possible, the question is is it worth coding it?

This could be an interesting idea for developers to implement in their games.

Reactions: jmjjaison

jmjjaison

Nov 3, 2013
So the changes have to be done from inside the game rather than on the phone with some apps?

Sent from my C1904 using XDA Free mobile app

8hodgsonkh

Jan 16, 2014
Carlisle
easy, use a key mapper to map your key to a virtual button on the screen, you can place where the screen shall be touched when you press your key (if you know what I mean) like have a part of the touch screen that week be pressed when you press your button, for example if that space was to be over top of the shoot button, when you press your camera button your shoot button on screen will be pressed

Reactions: jmjjaison

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nothing is impossible. I do believe it can be done, but it would probably recquire changind certain code inside the games. But I believe certain apps and games that have controller compatibility could get such a feature, with some decent coding.

It is possible, the question is is it worth coding it?

This could be an interesting idea for developers to implement in their games.
    easy, use a key mapper to map your key to a virtual button on the screen, you can place where the screen shall be touched when you press your key (if you know what I mean) like have a part of the touch screen that week be pressed when you press your button, for example if that space was to be over top of the shoot button, when you press your camera button your shoot button on screen will be pressed