[theme]Dark Fire Classic Evo Classic Theme- Preview

Search This thread

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
New update coming soon
DARK-FIRE.jpg

This is still work in progress but good enough to be released. with this said I know everything that is wrong with this theme so please don't post about how some icons are not done. okay now that this said here is Dark Fire Classic. Dark Fire was the 1st theme I made and then I gave it to 10tonharmmar and for a year he did such a great with Dark Fire SO LOOK HIM UP ON HERE AND HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

Okay now thanks to Tommy for such a good rom

There will be updates every few weeks

For those who don't like the dark Fire font there is a zip file at bottom with classic fonts

Download Link Dark Fire Classic Preview 0.0
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pjczo3

For other Dfuse mods and Evo Classic wallpapers check out my mod thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1428850

Attachments

• classicfonts.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
this one is siccccck, green would be also. I flashed this late last night. How are you feeling? That prednisone helping out?
edit: Can I change the font and if so where do I go to do that?
I will a stock classic font zip and some new updates this weekend man I just went back to work today so if u can give me some time I got you if u want in the mean time u can use rom tool box to change fonts. Sorry you don't like it. Pm if you need that app

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

RascalDoc

Nov 9, 2011
So Florida
I will a stock classic font zip and some new updates this weekend man I just went back to work today so if u can give me some time I got you if u want in the mean time u can use rom tool box to change fonts. Sorry you don't like it. Pm if you need that app

no rush I hope you are feeling better. I LOVE the font!! There are just a couple places my tired ole eyes ;) can not distinguish it easily like in root explorer and chomp sms are the two that come to mind. I do have rom toolbox pro and forgot it would do that. Unless I get desparate though I'll wait for your updates so it's all "in the same house" so to speak ....

RascalDoc

Nov 9, 2011
So Florida
Having a hard time reading black print on the red bCkground when I open a contact card to make phone cLls also. An option for white on red nUns? No idea if that's possible or not but as is, if I hVe to look up a number outside or in the car........the call won't get made

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Having a hard time reading black print on the red bCkground when I open a contact card to make phone cLls also. An option for white on red nUns? No idea if that's possible or not but as is, if I hVe to look up a number outside or in the car........the call won't get made

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Shoot me a shot dude so I can see what u are talking about

RascalDoc

Nov 9, 2011
So Florida
Shoot me a shot dude so I can see what u are talking about

can't. Restored the nandroid of TT I had without the theme. Can't make phone calls when I can't read it. Maybe just the font change will make enough difference I can use it. Best I can describe it with words, when I long press a contact to choose which number to call or sms or email address, the menu that opens, no matter what program I am using, opens red, with black print, and I can't see it well enough to pick the number. I love the theme and colors, just can't see it where I need to ....

Top Liked Posts