[Q] NEXUS S |No SIM and Emergency Call Mode|[HELP]

Search This thread

TheAwesomeKHan

Jan 22, 2014
Hello Everyone!
My Nexus S has been Encountering a Big Problem :/ .Well You see when I insert my SIM card,it detects it and connects to the network but after 3-6 hours,it disconnects and a messages show up that restart the phone because the SIM got ejected.Then I open the back and remove the battery and re-insert the SIM :( It's really frustrating :/. btw I tried googling for a solution but to no avail,and I have the latest Jelly Bean Stock OS on my phone and the boot loader is unlocked.the phone is the Korea "m200" version! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

khimois

Jun 22, 2013
Hello Everyone!
My Nexus S has been Encountering a Big Problem :/ .Well You see when I insert my SIM card,it detects it and connects to the network but after 3-6 hours,it disconnects and a messages show up that restart the phone because the SIM got ejected.Then I open the back and remove the battery and re-insert the SIM :( It's really frustrating :/. btw I tried googling for a solution but to no avail,and I have the latest Jelly Bean Stock OS on my phone and the boot loader is unlocked.the phone is the Korea "m200" version! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Try Enabling then disabling Airplane Mode when it turns to No SIM and Emergency Call Mode.