Search This thread

avindal

Feb 23, 2010
Lund
I've found a problem - if my sdcard is partitioned for Link2SD, then for example Titanium Backup doesn't find the right partition on the SDcard. The same is true for the file browser, so if I mount the SDcard on my computer and copy a file there, I can not open it with the file browser since I only see the first partition on the card...

LJE

Jan 21, 2011
Gold Coast
I've found a problem - if my sdcard is partitioned for Link2SD, then for example Titanium Backup doesn't find the right partition on the SDcard. The same is true for the file browser, so if I mount the SDcard on my computer and copy a file there, I can not open it with the file browser since I only see the first partition on the card...

Yeah you have to delete the second partition from your sd card, then everything will be recognized

*edit, hey Erick... your download link isn't working for the full package rom.

Thanks, Luke

Last edited:

Bugly Astard

Feb 22, 2011
Salem, Oregon
Guys..check this out..nice theme

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1196218

Its working great with erics rom..

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

This is SWEET!! Very nice looking theme you should all try it!! It does install the newest ericsson launcher with it, I installed over go launcher and deleted go launcher after reboot.

I love the widgets and cool icon effects with the stock launcher but it seems laggy, for instance scrolling thru the picture widget (small) while playing music makes the sound skip, go launcher is much smoother IMO but not as flashy.

Torch is force closing! Is there a fix?

Ewjet was the best rom pre-GB and I expect nothing less here after.

Reactions: brian.houaiss

LJE

Jan 21, 2011
Gold Coast
Hey Erick..... I saw you re posted that video I did installing 2.1......
I uploaded this so if someone is having problems they wont get confused by watching the video of 2.1...

Don't know if it will help or not, but maybe it will...

Great work BTW... I've only had the latest tweaks installed while this video was uploading on youtube but so far it is unbelievably fast and smooth.... well done mate

Luke,

erickwill

Nov 30, 2008

Hey, I realized that partitions has been a problem with Gingerbread, concerning the use of link2sd.. let me figure this out and post a fix, hopefully soon.
Cheers

Reactions: brian.houaiss

erickwill

Nov 30, 2008
I uploaded this so if someone is having problems they wont get confused by watching the video of 2.1...

Great work BTW... I've only had the latest tweaks installed while this video was uploading on youtube but so far it is unbelievably fast and smooth.... well done mate

Luke,

Luke my friend, you are really a very nice person and friend!
Thank you very much for your help, collaboration and efforts regarding other new users.
Let me update the OP :)
You rock my friend!

Kind Regards,
Erick

Reactions: LJE

colossus

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 28, 2009

Luke,

Hey luke, awsome tutorial again, thanks for finding the time buddy, you show easy step by step instructions that anybody could follow, great work as usual.:)

How much to get your cam fixed in the end Buddy?;)

Reactions: LJE

tomnickell

May 18, 2009
Owasso, Oklahoma
Downloading the ROM

Hi Erick,

I installed V1.5 on July 30. Its working well but I have noticed some issues. I tried to download V1.8 and the patch. Got the patch ok but can't seem to download V1.8.

Has anyone else reported problems downloading?

EDIT: Just noticed someone else reported the link to the full rom file is not working.

EDIT: Ok an hour later and the download worked!

Last edited:

Bugly Astard

Feb 22, 2011
Salem, Oregon
Xperia arc flashlight, nice.

Is there a reason why the new market is not included? is it because its slow? How can I install it?

I switched from wolfbreaks rom last night to this and this feels snappy!

icex242

Mar 15, 2009
Olivos
Photo Frame

Hi Erick, day by day I look into your treads, and get stunning with your work, I bought a Fiat 1 Year ago, and now I Get a Ferrari in the same shell, your work is incredible, and this new version Fastest and smoother, than before. THANKS.

One quiestion, what about the widget we saw in the first version of 2.3.3 that show the photos like timescape, is part of timescape or work alone? and, can be used in a launcher different than sony´s like zeam or Go?

It liked me, just that one, the rest I don´t missit.

Thanks Again.

Exe.

erickwill

Nov 30, 2008
Hi Erick, day by day I look into your treads, and get stunning with your work, I bought a Fiat 1 Year ago, and now I Get a Ferrari in the same shell, your work is incredible, and this new version Fastest and smoother, than before. THANKS.

One quiestion, what about the widget we saw in the first version of 2.3.3 that show the photos like timescape, is part of timescape or work alone? and, can be used in a launcher different than sony´s like zeam or Go?

It liked me, just that one, the rest I don´t missit.

Thanks Again.

Exe.

Hey buddy,

Nice to know that you are enjoying EWJET. Hopefully it will become better and better!
About the widget you told me this is part of timescape.
I am working to create a few patches to include those stock app that was removed for performance purposes.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Erick

Reactions: icex242

Top Liked Posts