Klemson Evo 4G case review

Search This thread

Neitmrh15

Sep 21, 2010
Hudson, NH
Just wanted to give a short review of a case I bought recently. From a company called Klemson from SC, made in China...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Case-Free-S...Accessories&hash=item2a19d93b57#ht_1883wt_954

I was looking for a case that had a slim/tight fit and would be easy to slip in and out of pocket. I found that with this case. It comes with an attachment that acts as a belt clip and can also be used as a stand. The stand function adds more flexibility than the built in kick stand. It also comes with a screen protector.

I like the feel of the plastic and it seems very solid. It feels good in my hands and it certainly does slip in and out of my pocket with ease. It fits the Evo body very well, nothing looks slightly off here. I was using the basic otterbox case and I was getting tired of it pulling off in use due to the loose fit and sticky texture.

As far as negatives are concerned the case is not great if you want to protect every bit of the Evo, the top and bottom are pretty open to the elements. The power button is a little bit hard to get at. I use the volume buttons to wake the phone so it's not a huge deal to me. I imagine you could shave off a bit of the plastic surrounding it to make it easier to press. I wasn't able to get the screen protector on my phone without a ton of air bubbles. I didn't have this problem with the screen protector that came with my old otterbox case.

For $11 you can't really go wrong if you want a case that is barebones and thin. The extra belt clip attachment which also works as an adjustable stand is a nice addition.

2_MU_203_4.jpg

Reactions: PhxkinMassacre

scottgalit61

May 4, 2011
Honolulu
Just wanted to give a short review of a case I bought recently. From a company called Klemson from SC, made in China...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Case-Free-S...Accessories&hash=item2a19d93b57#ht_1883wt_954

I was looking for a case that had a slim/tight fit and would be easy to slip in and out of pocket. I found that with this case. It comes with an attachment that acts as a belt clip and can also be used as a stand. The stand function adds more flexibility than the built in kick stand. It also comes with a screen protector.

I like the feel of the plastic and it seems very solid. It feels good in my hands and it certainly does slip in and out of my pocket with ease. It fits the Evo body very well, nothing looks slightly off here. I was using the basic otterbox case and I was getting tired of it pulling off in use due to the loose fit and sticky texture.

As far as negatives are concerned the case is not great if you want to protect every bit of the Evo, the top and bottom are pretty open to the elements. The power button is a little bit hard to get at. I use the volume buttons to wake the phone so it's not a huge deal to me. I imagine you could shave off a bit of the plastic surrounding it to make it easier to press. I wasn't able to get the screen protector on my phone without a ton of air bubbles. I didn't have this problem with the screen protector that came with my old otterbox case.

For $11 you can't really go wrong if you want a case that is barebones and thin. The extra belt clip attachment which also works as an adjustable stand is a nice addition.

2_MU_203_4.jpg

I've also been using this case/holster for a couple of weeks now and its an ok case, aside from what you said about the power button its worth it specially the stand on the holster. It gives it more stability than the built-in one. I would give it 4/5 stars

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2_MU_203_4.jpg