[APK] Volume Wake Up for Stock

Search This thread

sunshean

May 13, 2012
HaNoi
It works well. Your application has native library and binary. I want to ask about how it works?
Thanks you for your work.

It need root to find values of volume button, the values has 2 function (On & Off), my app change value of Off funtions to values of power button.
It's same way of Xposed Addtion does, but i made this app long long time ago.

Sorry for my bad english

Reactions: gatalon

migueldbr

Nov 30, 2011
Coimbra
@sunshean been using your app for a while and it worked on the first preview of android L but on the updated one no longer works...could you make it work please?

sunshean

May 13, 2012
HaNoi
@sunshean been using your app for a while and it worked on the first preview of android L but on the updated one no longer works...could you make it work please?

Glad to know my app work on Android L, i don't have android L emulator to test this app.
So, if your phone has rooted, i recommended use Xposed Framework with XposedAddition Modules to wake your phone with volume button

Reactions: migueldbr

migueldbr

Nov 30, 2011
Coimbra
Glad to know my app work on Android L, i don't have android L emulator to test this app.
So, if your phone has rooted, i recommended use Xposed Framework with XposedAddition Modules to wake your phone with volume button

i would but unfortunately Android L does not have Dalvik, only ART, and xposed does not work with ART yet=/

ocd_amp

May 28, 2014
Hi, I have some questions.

1) You state that your app changes Volume key power settings. This is in android.policy.jar file if I am correct - If this changes the file, then is it ok to Uninstall this app once it has been installed?

2) Does this app allow Deep Sleep mode? Or does it always use the lowest possible CPU frequency?

Using it on Stock Samsung galaxy s2 and s3 firmware.

Please respond. Thank you.

sulaimanz

Sep 9, 2009
London

APK doesnt work on latest version of android 5.0.1 or LRX22C(nexus 4). Beg you to make one, as i dont want to use custom ROMs, volume rocker wake mod/apk is the only thing i need, as my power button is very flimsy.

Very very humble request. Thanks.

sunshean

May 13, 2012
HaNoi
APK doesnt work on latest version of android 5.0.1 or LRX22C(nexus 4). Beg you to make one, as i dont want to use custom ROMs, volume rocker wake mod/apk is the only thing i need, as my power button is very flimsy.

Very very humble request. Thanks.

Hi, i have a lot of work in my company this time, i'll make (or test) this app to work with Lillipop, because it use ART and it have some different than Dakvid.

Regards

verclau

May 23, 2015
Works fine with Dell Streak 5.Thank you

Great job!!!Works fine with Dell Streak 5.Thank you so much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had build a apk to wake my phone by volume button, hope you like it if you don't have volume wake up on your rom

Download

Hope you like it, i tested it on LG Optimus G, Nexus 7(1st & 2nd generation), Note 2 and S4. It working fine. :highfive:

I don't make a flashable zip file to add it because install apk to safe for you and your device
    I just try it in my LG optimus 4X and doesn't work...... I can't even install it, i'm using CyanFox 2.0 (4.4.2)

Hi, with CyanogenMod, the volume button has been modded, anh my application can't find where's the volume buttons,

I recommended use Xposes Framework with Xposed Additions Modules.
    It works well. Your application has native library and binary. I want to ask about how it works?
    Thanks you for your work.

It need root to find values of volume button, the values has 2 function (On & Off), my app change value of Off funtions to values of power button.
    It's same way of Xposed Addtion does, but i made this app long long time ago.

Sorry for my bad english