[Q] Kindle fire hd wiped... help please!!

Search This thread

dylanbd54

Jul 16, 2014
Heya all,

I have a kindle fire hd, and I installed twrp recovery on it. I regularly swapped between cyanogenmod and the normal amazon os. When I was swapping between them, instead of deleting just the old amazon os, I deleted the new one as well and also all the backups. In fact, I deleted everytimg on the tablet. I accidentally did a full wipe. All it can do is open up to the boot logo, (kindle fire amazon gold) then change to (kindle fire amazon blue). Then it freezes because it has no os to boot into. I can still access twrp recovery but I don't know how to force an os zip file onto the device because it doesn't show up on any computer! (by the way, if it helps, I installed bootloader as well)

Please help me asap!

Thank you in advance :D

SafinWasi

Dec 15, 2013
Unknown
I would tell you to make a live Linux disc,boot into a live session,install adb and adb sideload the ROM.

Sent from my device running CyanogenMod 11

muiriddin

Feb 25, 2013
Mid-Atlantic
Adb sideload would be the way to go assuming you have access to the recovery more details on sideload here:

http://teamw.in/ADBSideload

Basically do the following:
1. Download the rom to your computer
2. Download the gapps you were going to use
3. Boot the kindle into recovery
4. sideload the rom
5. Flash rom from recovery
6. sideload the gapps
7. Flash gapps from recovery

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberLynn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Adb sideload would be the way to go assuming you have access to the recovery more details on sideload here:

http://teamw.in/ADBSideload

Basically do the following:
    1. Download the rom to your computer
    2. Download the gapps you were going to use
    3. Boot the kindle into recovery
    4. sideload the rom
    5. Flash rom from recovery
    6. sideload the gapps
    7. Flash gapps from recovery