It's in German, but it's awesome. It's Flory!!

Search This thread

lekki

Mar 17, 2008
Chicago
We can finally Gtalk while we WP7 thanks to Flory in the marketplace.
Unfortunately, it's in German.
Fortunately, it's just a matter of inputting username and password and being on your way.
Check it out!!

**UPDATE**

1.6 is now out with English support and Facebook support as well.
So for all those saying app is crap, you're wrong!!

Last edited:

kabumm

Dec 12, 2010
Yep, works fine.
I use it quite a while now and i think, there will be an english version too.
But come on, there isnt really much text you need to read/understand using Flory ;)

webwalk®

Dec 26, 2010
at least post a link ;) its nice, ill try gtalk now..

wp7applist-7540.jpg

legbuh

Jan 23, 2011
Nice! Seems to work great, even when phone is asleep.. hope it's not a battery hog.

FiyaFleye

Oct 26, 2008
Miami
I can't get it to connect to my Facebook, have you been able to?

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Spybreak

Nov 6, 2006
Valencia
It's still in german for me. Even uninstalled and downloaded again. Facebook chat is there but the app is in german.

Tried changing regional settings too.

legbuh

Jan 23, 2011
One thing I did get from facebook is a message from fb saying "someone signed into your account from a different location.. is this ok?"

Then I logged in via the browser and it showed in Germany the attempted log on. So it's working as a proxy. I told it that was ok... if someone takes over my FB page I'll be sure to scream.. haha.. not that I care that much.

c6ke

Mar 25, 2009
Hey,

I dunno if this is a problem outside of Germany (where I am right now) but at first I also wasn't able to log into Facebook chat. This was what I did wrong: I put in my E-Mail as loginname (as on Facebook webpage). This is wrong: You have to enter your Facebook nickname:

Go to Facebook webpage, click on "My Profile' on the upper right.
Get the URL:
facebook.com/THISISYOURNICKNAME

Enter that with the correct password and you're done.

Works in Germany ;)

Cheers to the two Florians who're developing that great stuff ;)

Last edited:

doministry

Sep 25, 2008
Bytom, Poland
doministry.blogspot.com
I swear your posts are consistently the most negative on this board... You rarely offer anything and bash everything...

As far as the app, I hope Facebook gets fixed and supports push soon.

But I also help as much as I can.
Yes I'm extremely negative to BS right now and many things concerning WP7 are crappy so my bad reaction.

FiyaFleye

Oct 26, 2008
Miami
But I also help as much as I can.

Yes I'm extremely negative to BS right now and many things concerning WP7 are crappy so my bad reaction.

Your ridiculous opinion shouldn't be forced upon others with your horrible attitude... I really haven't seen a post where you don't complain...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LOL

Do you really think you can impress me with that, poor boy?

If everything's so crappy then you should just don't use it, or help making it better by contributing.

Here are people sharing their work with the community (for free!), and you have nothing better to do than acting like a 10 year old girl that didn't get the pony she wanted. Get a life!
    Unfortunately yes, you have to create a flory-account first - Otherwise the FB-Login-Button is disabled...