JediBlue

Search This thread

apen83

May 17, 2012
eau claire
prospectcopy_zpsc8034de3.png

This is the Jedi blue mini theme that ptmr3 made for us Jedi ROM fans. I am not the developer of this theme I was just asked to port it to work with the latest Jedi as ptmr3 is extremely busy making his ROMs and kernels even more amazing. You can thank him here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=34433283 . To flash make sure your not on any other theme wipe cache and dalvik flash theme wipe both again fix permissions reboot and this should work with twrp and cwm. I would also like to thank ptmr3 for all his help and allowing me to port this and AddisG for all his help with my questions. Thanks guys.

tapatalk_1361336924754_zpsf8d3070f.png

tapatalk_1361336919638_zps09170b1d.png

Thanks for looking and please leave feedback.

Do not post anywhere else!

If you USE my work or just appreciate it PLEASE hit the thanks button.

WARNING: only works on JEDI ROMS

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658472999.

Hope you guys enjoy it 

Last edited:

thaking83

Feb 21, 2011
First. Cool. I like the way it looks. Thanks.

Sent from my 55 inch flat screen Note II.... with the wall mount!

Reactions: apen83

XCrazedxPyroX

Mar 2, 2013
Cincinnati
Just installed this and now my system UI is all messed up. Won't even load and I keep getting this error message.

Any help??

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367280700343.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367280700343.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 269

apen83

May 17, 2012
eau claire
Just installed this and now my system UI is all messed up. Won't even load and I keep getting this error message.

Any help??

Ah I see ive got to update this one. I didnt know it was causing issues. For now just wipe cache and dalvik flash jedi rom wipe both again fix permissions and youll be good to go. Ill update this very soon

XCrazedxPyroX

Mar 2, 2013
Cincinnati
Ah I see ive got to update this one. I didnt know it was causing issues. For now just wipe cache and dalvik flash jedi rom wipe both again fix permissions and youll be good to go. Ill update this very soon

I'm an idiot and forgot to back everything up before I did it, so I had no idea on how to get rid of it. I formatted and I'm starting fresh. Would love to see this theme work though. Keep me informed!

apen83

May 17, 2012
eau claire
I'm an idiot and forgot to back everything up before I did it, so I had no idea on how to get rid of it. I formatted and I'm starting fresh. Would love to see this theme work though. Keep me informed!

Uh oh sorry about that. Yes I will be updating this with the nee ui. Ive got several im updating as of right now. But thanks for letting me know. my other themes you see floating around should work just fine as long as your using jedi roms.

XCrazedxPyroX

Mar 2, 2013
Cincinnati
Uh oh sorry about that. Yes I will be updating this with the nee ui. Ive got several im updating as of right now. But thanks for letting me know. my other themes you see floating around should work just fine as long as your using jedi roms.

It's cool, I've been doing the same setup for a while. I'm doing new apps new setup and stuff. Any themes that would be like a dark holo you'd recommend?

Edit: I only use jedi master ROM's

apen83

May 17, 2012
eau claire
It's cool, I've been doing the same setup for a while. I'm doing new apps new setup and stuff. Any themes that would be like a dark holo you'd recommend?

Edit: I only use jedi master ROM's

All of my themes are basically dark holo. Theres purple red and orange that should work just fine. I know foreverloco has themes that work with jedi they are the aosp style although im not sure if they work with jedi master. Also there is a jedigreen theme by verifiedsub should also work with master but again im not sure there either. Just backup before hand lol

XCrazedxPyroX

Mar 2, 2013
Cincinnati
Thanks a ton! Keep up the hard work. And yeah, silly mistake, but a blessing in disguise. I can change my whole layout with no regret! Haha.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    prospectcopy_zpsc8034de3.png

This is the Jedi blue mini theme that ptmr3 made for us Jedi ROM fans. I am not the developer of this theme I was just asked to port it to work with the latest Jedi as ptmr3 is extremely busy making his ROMs and kernels even more amazing. You can thank him here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=34433283 . To flash make sure your not on any other theme wipe cache and dalvik flash theme wipe both again fix permissions reboot and this should work with twrp and cwm. I would also like to thank ptmr3 for all his help and allowing me to port this and AddisG for all his help with my questions. Thanks guys.

tapatalk_1361336924754_zpsf8d3070f.png

tapatalk_1361336919638_zps09170b1d.png

Thanks for looking and please leave feedback.

Do not post anywhere else!

If you USE my work or just appreciate it PLEASE hit the thanks button.

WARNING: only works on JEDI ROMS

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658472999.

Hope you guys enjoy it 
    First. Cool. I like the way it looks. Thanks.

Sent from my 55 inch flat screen Note II.... with the wall mount!