WAVES MaxxxAudio - Oppo Find 7 possible on G3?

Search This thread

leoaudio13

Feb 24, 2010
Somewhere on Earth
Hi all,

I found that the Waves MaxxAudio on Oppo find 7 is very interesting. ummmm...is it possible to port those on G3 ? I guess it does neeed a specific DSP chip to run on ? Please enlighten me!

I think the G3 does neeed a huge audio processing correction. Headfone audio quality is way too crappy. I'm using ViperFX with paid Waves IRS but i think it just induces too much latency :(

Last edited:

pepezpz

Dec 3, 2013
Hi all,

I found that the Waves MaxxAudio on Oppo find 7 is very interesting. ummmm...is it possible to port those on G3 ? I guess it does neeed a specific DSP chip to run on ? Please enlighten me!

I think the G3 does neeed a huge audio processing correction. Headfone audio quality is way too crappy. I'm using ViperFX with paid Waves IRS but i think it just induces too much latency :(

That is too bad to hear that g3 has crappy audioquality... Even with Viper? Do you have hi quality earphones or those that come with LG g3? I really need phone where is good audioquality because i listen lot of music with spotify, already ordered this phone.. Damn! The sound quality is worse than the Galaxy s4?

leoaudio13

Feb 24, 2010
Somewhere on Earth
That is too bad to hear that g3 has crappy audioquality... Even with Viper? Do you have hi quality earphones or those that come with LG g3? I really need phone where is good audioquality because i listen lot of music with spotify, already ordered this phone.. Damn! The sound quality is worse than the Galaxy s4?

It does not sound great. S4 does have Wolfson DAC as far as i can remember. G2 and G3 come with Qualcom base DSP so thats normal if it sucks. Im using Senheiser IE8 for the headfone but it just doesnt feel right. I also experienced the same with LG G2 ( probably with all android fone ;P ). Maybe im just asking for too much there hehe. Anyway, i hate latency. If we can bring Waves from Oppo Find7 then i would love to try too. My works involve alot with those Waves plugins and I think they r doing great job in DSP realm.

Sent from my F400L Gold

nap007

Sep 28, 2008
well so far they couldn't even bring MAXX into F7's custom roms, don't know whether it's license or technical issue.