[Q] Headphone Double-/Triple-Click in HTC music

Search This thread

Gandhi70

Oct 13, 2007
Hello Guys,

I recently bought myself a set of new headphones with a 3-button remote control.
I knew, that the volume up/down buttons don't work within android but I would like to get the double-/triple-click function working within the HTC music app.

Double-/Triple-click works fine when I use Poweramp. But it does not work within the HTC Music App. Here I can only Pause/Unpause the music with a single click.

Is there any fix/app/workaround which lets me use the Double-/Triple Click funktion in HTC music?

dirran

Jan 18, 2009
Need something like Headset Button Controller

Hello Guys,

I recently bought myself a set of new headphones with a 3-button remote control.
I knew, that the volume up/down buttons don't work within android but I would like to get the double-/triple-click function working within the HTC music app.

Double-/Triple-click works fine when I use Poweramp. But it does not work within the HTC Music App. Here I can only Pause/Unpause the music with a single click.

Is there any fix/app/workaround which lets me use the Double-/Triple Click funktion in HTC music?

The double /triple click in Poweramp is just part of that app. To get something similar you need to use an app like "Headset Button Controller" in the market.

You also might have to disable the Poweramp ones as they might conflict.

Reactions: Isgo and Gandhi70

Gandhi70

Oct 13, 2007
Well, it is mostly working.

Double or triple-clicking while listing to a song does not work.
If i pause the song with one click, perform a double click and then another single click to unpause the player then the next song is played.
strange... :confused:

alvtminghui

Jun 13, 2012
Melbourne
Well, it is mostly working.

Double or triple-clicking while listing to a song does not work.
If i pause the song with one click, perform a double click and then another single click to unpause the player then the next song is played.
strange... :confused:

This! Tried it with different headset button apps and the normal double-click while music is playing does not skip the current track. Has to be paused first.

Weird and a hassle but hey it works. Better than taking out your phone, unlocking it just to press that next button.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Need something like Headset Button Controller

Hello Guys,

The double /triple click in Poweramp is just part of that app. To get something similar you need to use an app like "Headset Button Controller" in the market.

You also might have to disable the Poweramp ones as they might conflict.