Watch Styler App - NOT WORKING

Search This thread

Travel gnome

Feb 16, 2013
mine will install on my s4 but not show up as an option for my gear 2 neo.

its rooted and custom but using 4.4.2, anyone else have a workaround yet ?

techcaptain

Feb 8, 2014
Incheon
I have note 3 + gear 2. I am able to download Watch styler but when I press create a new watchface, it unexpectedly stops.... idk why

Sent from my SM-N900L using Tapatalk Pro

Travel gnome

Feb 16, 2013
using the sandman permissions fix ive gotten watch styler to install, however when i go to make a custom watch face it crashes, and when i try to load a existing theme it hangs at 20% and wont go further. anyone else having similar issues ?

ex-28

is the watch styler app from Samsung apps region specific ?

rooted here with custom rom , not found in Samsung apps.
my nephew complete stock , not found in Samsung apps.
both in Canada on rogers

has to be a reason some people see it and others don't
and by this time 'im sure we all know to go to gear manager then to Samsung apps to find it :)

taygutta

Aug 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
Yes, that is EXACTLY the problem I was having.

I tried everything in the book, including removing any and all updates for Samsung App's, and then reinstalling. Now I finally got it to work.

The problem is I most likely cannot duplicate what I did to correct the issue, so it's no good for me to tell you

Something seems fishy...there had to have been some conflict. Mine works now! (Kind of odd how the package works, you have to be a bit of a tech nerd to make it work)

Hmm well maybe you can tell me a few things you did, I can figure the rest out.

irresisti

Feb 28, 2007
Pattaya
using the sandman permissions fix ive gotten watch styler to install, however when i go to make a custom watch face it crashes, and when i try to load a existing theme it hangs at 20% and wont go further. anyone else having similar issues ?

No idea what you trying to say here. Can you let me know what you did or where i can find the permissions fix?

Skin1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2009
Can someone post a working version of the watchstyler apk please?

I will be very thankfull...

Skin1980

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2009
Try uninstall the watch styler first.

Then, re-install twice from Samsung Apps.

apk file from gearfaces.com not work.

It is my experience on Sony Z Ultra phone.

Then u have managed to install samsung apps and gear apps on non samsung device? Can u explain how pls?

RJV3

Mar 8, 2012
New York City
Having the same problem. Coming from gear 1 and running hyperdrive rls 17.1. Watch styler installs, but does not show in the clock selection of gear Manager. Someone please assist with troubleshooting. This makes no sense.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone successfully installed the Watch Styler App on their Gear 2/Neo? It seems that several people are saying "no luck". When I try to install it shows "installing", but nothing happens. I cancel the install by shutting it down... Then, I see it on my Note 3, but there is nothing on the watch (under "home screen styler", "clocks")

Thoughts? It is showing a lot of positive reviews. But I suspect those are all from the GEAR 1. I don't think this is suppose to be available for our Gear 2 quite yet.
    My problem is that I can't even find the watch styler on the Samsung apps store...whether through the gear manager app or the standalone

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Has anyone successfully installed the Watch Styler App on their Gear 2/Neo? It seems that several people are saying "no luck". When I try to install it shows "installing", but nothing happens. I cancel the install by shutting it down... Then, I see it on my Note 3, but there is nothing on the watch (under "home screen styler", "clocks")

Thoughts? It is showing a lot of positive reviews. But I suspect those are all from the GEAR 1. I don't think this is suppose to be available for our Gear 2 quite yet.

Strange indeed; I'd no problems with Watch Styler installing from Samsung Apps in Gear Manager:

ne3a.png
    6f5q.png
    f9m0.png
    tl45.png
    qka8.jpg

By the way: you know this forum has a search-function? Why are you starting a new thread, when there is already one about Watch Styler where these probems are also mentioned?

Watch Styler
    hi guys
    i have a note 2 with custom rom when i tried installing watch styler through samsung apps it installs on the note2 however it fails to install on the gear2. so i tried pairing it with a note 3 with official rom and it worked. so i guess it has to do with the custom rom
    I have to root my watch and flash a custom rom for a stock app to work? [emoji54]

Is there no way to get this running correctly without having to go through all that?

I can't help more since that's what i've done... But you should give it a try ;)