can't wait to have it on s3 and s2 with official rom,
i will check this thread to find out what is the other bug to find on it

Not quite sure why we cant get JellyBean when TripNDroid has a
CyanogenMod 10 version in this thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1784185

and Jellybean 4.1.1 for Endeavoru AOSP Build
in this thread...........
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1763240

i guess the "international ONE X" is quite different then the ATT/Telus/Rogers ??

sparkyboy767

Aug 2, 2010

Exciting news! Don't think I'll switch from stock until source is released though. As much as I WANT Jelly Bean, I also want a fully functioning phone. But this should mean that once source is released, it won't be long before we have a nice, stable JB rom available!

Thanks for the hard work! Keep it up! :laugh::good:

And HTC: hurry the **** up an release SOURCE!!!!

Last edited:

outbackdingo

Mar 22, 2008
Exciting news! Don't think I'll switch from stock until source is released though. As much as I WANT Jelly Bean, I also want a fully functioning phone. But this should mean that once source is released, it won't be long before we have a nice, stable JB rom available!

Thanks for the hard work! Keep it up! :laugh::good:

And HTC: hurry the **** up an release SOURCE!!!!

Ill will have to admit, that this rom is very smooth and alot of things were fixed last night in the latest build, seems cameras down still, but bluetooth, tethering, calls, GPS all major features are now functional. its become my daily driver

gibosn6594

Jan 22, 2010
Quick question, is the camera problem in the current CM10 alpha a problem specific to our device or is it a CM10-wide issue?

It's device specific based on kernel. We don't have a jellybean kernel for our devices yet, only ICS. The jellybean camera is different from the ICS camera, so the issues are taking longer than expected.

Reactions: Spooky_7

kuroishi11

May 9, 2012
I am eagerly awaiting the camera issues to be worked out. I played with a Galaxy Nexus with JB the other day and it has become a craving. So much so that I was trying to swap my One X with a Nexus despite the Nexus' shortcomings.

I can't wait till I can get the power and function that comes with JB.

iNaShTy

Jun 9, 2012
If there is an official jelly bean update for the htc one x, do u think there will still be a sense LAG? sense is so bad

gmn17

Aug 6, 2012
Re: USB OTG

Does any1 know if JB stock ROM will include USB OTG support for USB drives and
also Bluetooth joystick support?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe this will make everyone feel a bit better.

jelly_beans-2880x1800.jpg
    Looks like your a little late on the draw hehe
    Naw, it'l be AT&T whos late to the party, again.

AT&T: "Hi Guys, Im here with Jellybeans... want some?"
    Everyone Else: *pokerface*
    AT&T: *looks down and around the room*
    AT&T: "Oh, I see you're all eating Key Lime Pie. Well, this is awkward... um, who wants an iPhone?"
    I honestly didn't expect we'd get it before you guys.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
    Dear Santa,

The only thing I want for Christmas is a Jellybean! :fingers-crossed:

Love,
    EC

You misspelled "tits".
    I couldn't really recommend an sII to anyone after seeing my roommate's... It gets hot for no reason, doesn't get calls or texts for no apparent reason... Battery dies mid day... Yeah... I'll stick with my battery sipping, flawless, powerhouse.

"but it doesn't have jellybean!" Who gives a ****? What feature does jellybean bring to the table (when it has sense) that you desperately need? I recon most of you just desperately want to be part of the cool club.

Sent from my HTC One XL