Note III Multi-window plus apk more than 2 windows at once

Search This thread

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Not my apk...nor did I have anything to do with its develooment . just stumbled across it. Its for the Note III but I tried installing anyway. It works. Allows you to have as many apks from your multi-window side bar open as you want. I've had 6 open. Doesn't mean I could see the info in each window well enough to do anything but it is pretty cool.

I'm running rooted, SGH-I337 loki'd with TWRP installed.

It does ask for SuperSu permission. So obviously you need to be rooted.

I have it installed on Graviton 4.3 TW, have not tested on any other ROM. I do not have the modded NoteIII launcher installed. I'm on Gravitons stock S4 launcher and also with Epic launcher installed it worked.

Again this is not my work, apk, nor did I have anything to do with its development. So I can't be responsible for your choice to install it wrong or sideways or upside down and backwards which in turn cause WWIII or world peace. Well if it causes world peace then yeah that's on me. Lmao

Just thought I would "dropbox" it and share.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pldu1z6de7mxk2e/MultiWindowPlus.apk

Enjoy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Its just one of those neat things to have. I don't know of a reason. Just thought I would share.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

beast3300

Feb 6, 2011
Can't get this functional on GoldenEye ROM. The windows just overlap each other.

~Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Badass~

It works on GoldenEye. I was playing with it yesterday.
be8u8ytu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Obartuckc

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
All I did was have it on my ext SD then click to install grant supersu when requested and it installed. I think you may have to have multi window already installed like on TW based ROMs. And it seems to just integrate with your already installed multi window.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

s8freak

Jan 17, 2013
Sanger
Neat I like it confirmed working on i9505 T/W Rom Samy Deluxe

"All we know is...He's called the Stig!"
Sent from my SGH-I337

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not my apk...nor did I have anything to do with its develooment . just stumbled across it. Its for the Note III but I tried installing anyway. It works. Allows you to have as many apks from your multi-window side bar open as you want. I've had 6 open. Doesn't mean I could see the info in each window well enough to do anything but it is pretty cool.

I'm running rooted, SGH-I337 loki'd with TWRP installed.

It does ask for SuperSu permission. So obviously you need to be rooted.

I have it installed on Graviton 4.3 TW, have not tested on any other ROM. I do not have the modded NoteIII launcher installed. I'm on Gravitons stock S4 launcher and also with Epic launcher installed it worked.

Again this is not my work, apk, nor did I have anything to do with its development. So I can't be responsible for your choice to install it wrong or sideways or upside down and backwards which in turn cause WWIII or world peace. Well if it causes world peace then yeah that's on me. Lmao

Just thought I would "dropbox" it and share.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pldu1z6de7mxk2e/MultiWindowPlus.apk

Enjoy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Can't get this functional on GoldenEye ROM. The windows just overlap each other.

It works on GoldenEye. I was playing with it yesterday.
    be8u8ytu.jpg

A little help then, please? Which option did you choose? Did you change or install anything else? Thanks for help.

qemaha8e.jpg