[Solved] Saferoot, googleplay

Search This thread

Shiwoonie

Feb 6, 2014
Hello there users of xda,

After I installed saferoot I've notice that my google play stopped working via wifi connection but works on my 4g connection. No connection to google play via wifi, also while connected via wifi I've tried to download apps via google play on the computer. A notification pops up on my phone telling me the download failed. On the other hand if I am connected via 4g, google play on the s4 works just fine. I am a noob here.

I don't have much data to run on as I have already used half of it on pandora while going to work and returning from work (2gb data plan).

phone: Galaxy S4
Model: SCH i545 (if you can't tell already it's verizon)
Android Version: 4.3
Build: mk2
Root: Yes=saferoot + safestrap

Last edited:

Shiwoonie

Feb 6, 2014
Never mind, I've solved the problem. The problem occurred after I've uninstalled abp (adblockpro). When I installed adblockpro, my proxy setting was changed on my s4, all I had to do was change the proxy setting back to the default settings.

Reactions: k1mu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Never mind, I've solved the problem. The problem occurred after I've uninstalled abp (adblockpro). When I installed adblockpro, my proxy setting was changed on my s4, all I had to do was change the proxy setting back to the default settings.