[Q] GT-I8160 Resurrection Remix ROM no sim contacts

Search This thread

nay27uk

Dec 5, 2011
As the title says, but I cant post in the actual ROM thread as it says something about 10 posts witch is silly when you need support for a ROM you installed.

OK so I installed on my Samsung GT-I8160 the Resurrection Remix ROM from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2688432&page=2 however It will not find any contacts on my sim just says no contacts on sim.

If I put the sim in any other android phone running stock roms then all of my sim contacts are there last tried stock was my brothers old backup S2 phone.

I remember something about mounting the sim but cant even find out how to do this in Resurrection Remix either.

Is this some bug in the ROM?????

I only ever store contacts to sim because if my phone ever gets wiped for some reason or I sell it or it breaks I still have all my contacts.

Can someone please help me get my contacts on the sim to show in this ROM, I love the ROM and dont want to have to reflash the phone with another one because of this problem.

Thanks

nay27uk

Dec 5, 2011
OK I have now tried all available KitKat Rom's from this site for the GT-I8160 and it seems that SIM contacts are in accessible on all of them CynogenMod, PacMan, Revolution Remix and all KitKat based ROMS