[Q] A couple of questions regarding the Album and Walkman...

Search This thread

ChopinLives81

May 7, 2011
1) I recently added several folders with pictures onto my sd card. When I go into the Album I see that the preview and initial folder displayed is the same one every time. Is there a way to change the folder that shows up when you first open the album? Unfortunately, this one folder has some inappropriate photos :angel:

2) Coming from a Galaxy phone, the default music player had tabs to view tracks by artist, album, playlist etc, but most importantly it also had a tab to view by "Folder" so I could pick out one of the many music folders I had and play what was in there. The Walkman on the Z2 seems to have everything except for "Folder" view. Is there a way to do this?

Last edited:

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
1) I recently added several folders with pictures onto my sd card. When I go into the Album I see that the preview and initial folder displayed is the same one every time. Is there a way to change the folder that shows up when you first open the album? Unfortunately, this one folder has some inappropriate photos :angel:

2) Coming from a Galaxy phone, the default music player had tabs to view tracks by artist, album, playlist etc, but most importantly it also had a tab to view by "Folder" so I could pick out one of the many music folders I had and play what was in there. The Walkman on the Z2 seems to have everything except for "Folder" view. Is there a way to do this?

Well i dont fuly understand your problem but i have on my sd /pictures/screenshots and /pictures/oldcam

It showw within my albums each individual folder

If your trying to hide some folders put what you want in a folder and rename it to have a . In front of it like this .hiddenpics

And the walkman you cant change to tab view, folders are displayed in albums like on the albums app

ChopinLives81

May 7, 2011
Well i dont fuly understand your problem but i have on my sd /pictures/screenshots and /pictures/oldcam

It showw within my albums each individual folder

If your trying to hide some folders put what you want in a folder and rename it to have a . In front of it like this .hiddenpics

And the walkman you cant change to tab view, folders are displayed in albums like on the albums app

The album problem is like this, I open up the album and there is a preview of several pictures at the top, just the the Movies app plays a little preview of some of the movies/videos you have. on my phone, the Album has chosen to show previews of this one particular folder and also the first pictures shown are from that folder, I have to scroll, all the way down before I see another folder. So I simply want a different folder to be at the top of the list and in the preview.