[DEV][Samsung Galaxy GT-I5510 Callisto]Unofficial Cyanogenmod 9.0

Search This thread

priyesh103

Mar 18, 2012
ahmedabad
hey bro ur task manager is nt installed in my galaxy 551 by direct install or by install through cwm......what i should do for installing taskmanager.....plz give solution????

jbanti

Aug 17, 2011
Redmi Note 8 Pro
hey bro ur task manager is nt installed in my galaxy 551 by direct install or by install through cwm......what i should do for installing taskmanager.....plz give solution????

Copy the taskmanager.apk from the zip, & copy it direct to system/apps n give permission then Reboot ur phone.

Sent from my GT-I5510 using xda premium

Last edited:

kokabiel

Nov 1, 2011
Grisee
Samsung Galaxy A51

Copy the taskmanager.apk from the zip, & copy it direct to system/apps n give permission then Reboot ur phone.

yup, just copy the taskmanager.apk to /system/app n give permission same as another app in that folder then reboot
cmiiw

nanerasingh

Feb 25, 2011
Originally Posted by nanerasingh
Hi
dont use cm9 of galaxy mini on gt-i5510.
I want to tell you guys that i flash cm9 of galaxy mini on gt-5510 through cwm and its not turing on.
Is it now bricked.please tell me if i can still unbricked it. Willing need reply from you
thanks

can u enter the recovery mode?

its not turning on nothing happen by power button

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

can u enter the recovery mode?

its not turning on no power button works.

ferreinf

Jun 26, 2010
i already did recovery,battery,removing,but not succeed
i think its got fully bricked

I also think it's bricked, done it to mine once also.. :s
But try using a jig, i have one for my sgs2, and it already worked on the i5510, allows you to enter another type of download mode... ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

W

WillingMagic

Using taskmanager with ICS is not recommended, you can read about that on xda.

New build is delayed, because I have some problems with booting new kernel, which has all patches needed for ICS. I'm buying parts required to make UART, which I need for kernel debugging.

W

WillingMagic

Some people ask me about fix for some phones with faulty screen. I need have phone with this problem, to fix it. If somebody send me phone with this defect or donate money for buying it I will be albe to fix.

jbanti

Aug 17, 2011
Redmi Note 8 Pro
hey i try this bt taskmanager wasn't install in my phon....i used root explorer for copy paste of taskmanager....what should i do for install???plz tell me whole mathod....

Have u gave permission to taskmanager from rootexplorer???
Given in attached image as follow,

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336592740398.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1336592740398.png
    52 KB · Views: 217

sachingani

May 11, 2012
About cyanogen 7.2

Can u give me the link to download cyanogen 7.2 pls? and is still the microphone bug exist?

Dave 94

Dec 20, 2011
A bit offtopic[sorry] but help needed

This is a bit off topic but i am having some weird problems with my phone since yesterday..First of all why is our phone not supporting apps like 'go launcher ex new version','rom toolbox new version',and even apps like 'speed up your net'..
when i was using rom toolbox suddenly it forced closed,uninstalled on it self and then the playstore opens[on itself] with the rom toolbox app and there it is written on top "Your device is incompatible with this version",when i am using 4.5.2 and not even 5.0.0...when i open titanium backup it says i have no user or system apps installed to make a backup [believe me i have loads of them]..

please can anyone tell what has gone wrong with my phone..and if i can solve it..

jbanti

Aug 17, 2011
Redmi Note 8 Pro
This is a bit off topic but i am having some weird problems with my phone since yesterday..First of all why is our phone not supporting apps like 'go launcher ex new version','rom toolbox new version',and even apps like 'speed up your net'..
when i was using rom toolbox suddenly it forced closed,uninstalled on it self and then the playstore opens[on itself] with the rom toolbox app and there it is written on top "Your device is incompatible with this version",when i am using 4.5.2 and not even 5.0.0...when i open titanium backup it says i have no user or system apps installed to make a backup [believe me i have loads of them]..

please can anyone tell what has gone wrong with my phone..and if i can solve it..

try willings (oc) new kernel or update superuser binary..
I faced this problem bt now they working fine..★★ Thankz will..

devilex94

Sep 24, 2011
Willing,
whenever i try to backup my ROM
i get error
"Can't mount /system!"
in both old and new recoveries

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Of course anybody can use my source, but you should remember about license.

I drop support, because my phone left in England and I will get i back in November. I won`t upload anything untested, so that is a reason.

Ajay.al How did you fixed camera issue and call bug?

Actually your kernel had the problem with the camera and call.
    i hope you can fix it in your kernel
    I did not fix these bugs. Raman Venmarathoor fixed the wifi bug and the camera bug in aquardzone kernel. and i just used that kernel.I found it had no bugs.so i ported it to cm7 .and some other bugs where fixed by me.

anyway if you create new builds i myself will test them,

Galaxy mini have cm10 its developer thewhisp's github have everything we need to build a cm10 i think.
    https://github.com/TheWhisp His github
    https://github.com/Jellaxy his organisation.

using these i think cm10 can be build easily.
    i have been trying to build but my college proxy dose not allow anything.so i am not able to .

can you try there?

here is the kernel by raman https://spideroak.com/browse/share/cyanogen_galaxy551/download

the repositories by cyanmobile have everything needed for cm7.
    https://github.com/CyanMobile/android_device_samsung_callisto_cyanmobile

can you spend some time on our callisto, i am sure we will be able to rum cm10 soon.

willing maybe can you provide a small tutorial to make a build for our device.i have searched a lot.bt im still confused a lot.
    so willing since you stopped supporting our device. can i use your github for galaxy 551?
    and which is your last fix?and what all modifications have you done?
    please give a detail of these things so i can start from where you stopped
    so willing since you stopped supporting our device. can i use your github for galaxy 551?
    and which is your last fix?and what all modifications have you done?
    please give a detail of these things so i can start from where you stopped

Willing doesn't seem to check the forum anymore. but there was a semi-recent update(alpha 3) released, so I don't think he's -completely- given up on it. but I'd really love to see someone take this over or to contribute to it.
    perhaps check his blog, or send him an email or a PM or something.
    http://cybrix.pl/?tag=cm9

the device definitely needs CM9, or CM10.

I noticed your port of CM7.2 was based on the Galaxy Mini.
    here are two links to attempts at porting CM9 to the mini, maybe you can mash a few things together and make a decent rom :p
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1390423
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1870593
    Awesome work, thanks ! (We have a new for i5510 in the main XDA Website ;) ).
    I just wait for the WiFi Fix to install this ROM.
    Which cm7.2 did you use?
    it should boot. try again

can u gv me link to ur miui gb rom ? Dialer problm fixed in ur port?

Sent from my GT-I5510 using xda app-developers app