[APP][2.1+] uSound (v1.1.0)

Search This thread

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
You need to have some way to pause and resume downloads..especially background ones...for those of us stuck on edge connections I had an interrupted download just sitting there....making no progress and none of the ones queued after it would do anything either.

famewolf

Jul 14, 2006
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Download location?

I would love to run this on my logitech revue (google tv) which comes with very limited storage...the sdcard and internal storage are actually the same 512mb....it allows adding usb storage but the path for those would be /mnt/media/XXXXXXXXX as opposed to /sdcard Any chance you would allow us to specify download location in the preferences? *note* the temporary download storage would probably need to be in same location.

Reactions: octavian90

felystar

May 13, 2012
Amazing app!!! Now I dont use the built-in music player. a lot of thanxx :D
Just sometthing I miss is the repeat button and the search lyrics button. You could make a lyrics button and make it take to google search "Name_of_the_song lyrics"

Enviado desde mi Orange Monte Carlo usando Tapatalk 2

archish

Apr 3, 2012
is it possible to view the music being downloaded in background? It only shows up after download is completed. Thanks.

felystar

May 13, 2012
You can see the download percentage while downloading in backgruond if you open the notifications bar

homelessbrian

Apr 6, 2010
Nice app! Awesome to see you over here on android Wanin. Loved your work with the wii.

Sent from my Galaxy SII T-mobile using xda premium

gade12

Mar 21, 2009
Madrid
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Moto G
is it possible to view the music being downloaded in background? It only shows up after download is completed. Thanks.

You can hide download dialog pressing run in background. If you press again the same download button of te song, dialog appear again. And if you press in download notificación you will see again download dialog

I would love to run this on my logitech revue (google tv) which comes with very limited storage...the sdcard and internal storage are actually the same 512mb....it allows adding usb storage but the path for those would be /mnt/media/XXXXXXXXX as opposed to /sdcard Any chance you would allow us to specify download location in the preferences? *note* the temporary download storage would probably need to be in same location.

We will se this option (choose where download music) when we expand the app. We are studying the best way to combine with a power music player

You need to have some way to pause and resume downloads..especially background ones...for those of us stuck on edge connections I had an interrupted download just sitting there....making no progress and none of the ones queued after it would do anything either.

Notification or same button download

Amazing app!!! Now I dont use the built-in music player. a lot of thanxx :D
Just sometthing I miss is the repeat button and the search lyrics button. You could make a lyrics button and make it take to google search "Name_of_the_song lyrics"

Thanks! Yes we will add find lyrics and suggestions to search

You can see the download percentage while downloading in backgruond if you open the notifications bar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now studying to final exams. We cant work all that we want in app. Only fixing little bugs and add little features. But when we finish, like 1.5/2 weeks, app is going to be great^^

Last edited:

felystar

May 13, 2012
When I am listening to music, if I get a notificarion, music stops sounding and sound the notification but the music keeps playing in background but I dont here it until the notificarion sound finishes. Is there any way to make that the music doesnt stop when I get a notificarion and that the notification alert doesnt sound? I dont want to turn it off always, just when I am in uSound.

5pace

Nov 8, 2011
Great app!

Some suggestions, can you remove the splash screen of the app? Reduce the text size of the "DOWNLOADS" in the tabs to fit more nicely in phones with small screen I am suggesting this because in my phone tab shows up like DOWNLOAD and S in the next line. Change the icon of the app to some decent looking "Play" button.

I am sure if you take care of these things, your app might be one of the best straming apps, atleast for me. :p

felystar

May 13, 2012
I think you should made an app like uSound for PC or create a webpage like goear to be able to.listen to music.in the computer :)

melp57

Jul 31, 2009
What does this app do? seems like nothing. Do a search and just says no results. Is this a music player for songs stored on your phone? Can't get it to do anything. Thanks.

sdotmouse

Oct 12, 2011
Derby
Works perfectly for me. Streaming, downloading, searching, listening. All works fine.

Sent from my MT15i

felystar

May 13, 2012
So does for me!! This app is the collest one I've ever seen! It has evrrything I love -music. Thanks dev :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    287ezcg.jpg

Hi everyone! New version!

I write this thread to show the application I made with my mate Waninkoko.
    We have been some time developing it and we want to share it with everybody.

It's an application to play songs via streaming and download them for Android devices (2.1+).
    You can find any song you imagine and play it anywhere.
    We also take good care of the interface and functionality. (You can see some pictures attached)

It has many features, it will be in constant developing. Now after we have stabilized version, we are going to add nice features and work on it. Now we have time :good:
    New version has new search engines since main engine fail sometimes. Although first works very good we want you can always listen music, so understand funtion of other engines

You can find more information and the download here

or download it directly to your phone using a QR reader:

2hfjc6a.png

If you prefer the APK file (only old versions) (added on second post)

If you have any suggestions, opinions, or anything else, just leave a comment or send an email to the developer through Google Play.

Greetings! And I hope you like it.
    Download and changelog

Download:

uSound v1.0.6 apk
    No more apk file will be available since dropbox will disable public links.

Changelog:

- Added more search engines.
    - Added feature to share songs (long press in the song to share).
    - Added option to download to the music folder.
    - Any MP3 file in the download folder can be played in uSound.
    - Now Songs add to default music player after download is finished.
    - Fixed many, many bugs.

- Fixed error at startup.
    - Fixed error when returning back to the application.

- Added styles for the media controls.
    - Fixed error that caused some songs not to play nor download.
    - Fixed error when setting as ringtone a recently deleted downloaded song.
    - The music player should not stop anymore after some time running.

- New name
    - Fixed bug that prevented the play notification to show when playing a previosly finished song.
    - Fixed bug when trying to clear the search history.
    - Added music control buttons at the play notification (only for Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwitch).

- Reupload the apk

- Fixed bug when searching for downloaded songs.
    - German language added.

- First release

- Fixed bug when trying to set song as ringtone from downloads
    - Fixed some strings
    Id like the apk

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
    Very nice. It's found all that I've searched for. Works fast. Looks good. Might be replacing the latest Music Junk for me.

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk 2
    Everything is beautiful about the app. But the multi coloured buttons do look somewhat out of place.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Any conceptual ideas?