[ROM] TeamExcelsus - Droid DNA - Sense 5.0 - Store - OTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
MOD EDIT:

OP wishes to make it known that this ROM is no longer supported due to the fact that he does not own this device anymore.

The ROM, as it is, still works and can be used if one wishes, there will merely be no more updates due to the fact stated above.

z3cKUd2.png

wo9I64d.png

Excelsus ROM is defined by you, It is evolves. Each release makes it better, faster and smoother. Excelsus ROM also has more add-ons the more it grows. This ROM will expand on many other HTC devices. Excelsus will have its own Hub and OTA soon with many modifications for your device.

iFgWAqZ.png

StarFighter ( HTC DNA ROM Developer ) | ZeroInfinity ( HTC One Developer and Audio Developer ) | BilboSwaggins ( Graphic Designer, Store Maintainer and PR )

Zd8xUH8.png

Excelsus Team - i.e: StarFighter, ZeroInfinity and KylePont
All Developers - i.e: Nitsuj17, Santod040, Sun_dream, MikroSmile, Flyhalf205 and MicroMod777
XDA Forums
HTC
Google

XDA:DevDB Information
Team Excelsus, a ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
StarFighter, BilboSwaggins, ZeroInfinity
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: S-OFF + TWRP/CWM
Based On: Stock

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.50
Stable Release Date: 2014-01-16

Created 2014-01-16
Last Updated 2014-01-16

Last edited by a moderator:

finanandroid

Oct 11, 2010
Virginia
ob7xxxx

Thanks you guys but the link is broken however i downloaded from my phone a file size 711.97 MB named 0B72tB2ZRYV2JCVBLQMVYTINPEDG.ZIP ??

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
Thanks you guys but the link is broken however i downloaded from my phone a file size 711.97 MB named 0B72tB2ZRYV2JCVBLQMVYTINPEDG.ZIP ??
That's the correct file size, disregard the name since Google Drive screwed it up for mobile users.

Check the archive and see if it's not corrupt, if it is fine then you can continue to flash it

Reactions: finanandroid

finanandroid

Oct 11, 2010
Virginia
It s Great

Silky like hell as we expect from stock+ responsive its a + , fast GSM connection (ST) H, H+ camera and sound stock of course u dont need nothing more... back later on

jerryatherton

Sep 22, 2012
Voicemail & even Youmail is full of static & distorted. Is there a way around this?

This was a problem on all the Sense 5.0 Stock Roms that came out after the OTA. You need to RUU back to stock to get the VVM to work. See instructions by MicroMod777 here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2570548

I had a real hard time but it was primarily because the PC I was using had ADB and Fastboot problems. The process worked very easily once I got on a PC that didn't have those problems. Windows 8.1 PC will not work and the other one I had problems with was my work PC that had a bunch of security blocks on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT:

OP wishes to make it known that this ROM is no longer supported due to the fact that he does not own this device anymore.

The ROM, as it is, still works and can be used if one wishes, there will merely be no more updates due to the fact stated above.

z3cKUd2.png

wo9I64d.png

Excelsus ROM is defined by you, It is evolves. Each release makes it better, faster and smoother. Excelsus ROM also has more add-ons the more it grows. This ROM will expand on many other HTC devices. Excelsus will have its own Hub and OTA soon with many modifications for your device.

iFgWAqZ.png

StarFighter ( HTC DNA ROM Developer ) | ZeroInfinity ( HTC One Developer and Audio Developer ) | BilboSwaggins ( Graphic Designer, Store Maintainer and PR )

Zd8xUH8.png

Excelsus Team - i.e: StarFighter, ZeroInfinity and KylePont
    All Developers - i.e: Nitsuj17, Santod040, Sun_dream, MikroSmile, Flyhalf205 and MicroMod777
    XDA Forums
    HTC
    Google

XDA:DevDB Information
    Team Excelsus, a ROM for the HTC Droid DNA

Contributors
    StarFighter, BilboSwaggins, ZeroInfinity
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: S-OFF + TWRP/CWM
    Based On: Stock

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.50
    Stable Release Date: 2014-01-16

Created 2014-01-16
    Last Updated 2014-01-16
    Good news. I am making a ChinaOS ROM for Droid DNA. It is a white out version of Sense with new BlinkFeed. Looks very nice. May use KitKat base or 4.3
    This happens to me too

Yes I am making Sense 5.5 4.3 update so the link for OTA is not there it will be very soon. Development hasn't stopped. I just have to get all things working for Sense 5.5
    Reserved

sHVMQCB.png

CHANGELOG

> Stable Droid DNA build based off OFFICIAL 4.2.2
    > Added Store and OTA
    > Fluid ROM
    > ZeroInfinity SoundMod
    > More