Search This thread

Riz000

Oct 30, 2011
Multan
Www.GsmStreet.Net
HTC ONE SV Branded Orange UK No Service No WiFi

Hi, I have Problem With My HTC One SV No Service And No WiFi Searching

I have Branded Orange UK HTC One SV CID ORANG001 HBoot 2.0
I Successfully S-Off My Device And CID Change To HTC__001 Becz I Want To Go Back On ICS Official
All Operation Done Successfully Without Any Problem Like Hboot Downgrade 1.0 And Ruu Flashing Too
But When i Start First Time After Downgrade Without Sim And Without Back Cover Wifi Search Success
And Connected Everything Works Fine But When i Shut Down And Put Sim Card In Phone And Fit Back Cover On it And Start Again
I See That There Is No Service With Sim And Also WiFi Gone No WiFi Found When Scan And My Attached WiFi Before Restart Now Shows
Not in Range ........ What Happen Why My Phone Not Connecting Any Network Here in Pakistan 2G Connection And No WiFi (Network & WiFi Same On Scanning No Network & No WiFi Found) I Flashed 3 Times But No Success ( I Make S-Off With rumrunner_HTC_0.5.0.zip Universal Version )
Kindly Help Me If Anyone Can How To Resolve this Issue I try To Search But Not Found Perfect Solution Of This Issue
Thanks For Reading My Post
Br,
Riz000

Last edited:

Riz000

Oct 30, 2011
Multan
Www.GsmStreet.Net
More About Handset Now I Flash It Again With Same ICS RUU And Start Again Without Sim Card & WiFi Works Again But I Checked 2 Hours No Issue With WiFi Even Restart But Without Sim When i Insert Sim WiFi & Network Not Found And Then Never Works Until I Re flash It With RUU & Start Without Sim Card So Advice Me If I Update To JB Or Sense 5 This Issue Will Resolve ?

Last edited:

old.splatterhand

Recognized Contributor
Nov 4, 2010
Saturn III
HTC One (M8)
Android Wear
Interesting. Ok, combine:
- your phone is from Uk
- your are/live in Pakistan
So should you maybe need an asian radio.img instead of european?
Correct me, if i'm wrong.

Please do connect your phone with fastboot and type into the cmd:
Code:
fastboot getvar all
Put the output here (except your IMEI & Serial number)

Riz000

Oct 30, 2011
Multan
Www.GsmStreet.Net
Interesting. Ok, combine:
- your phone is from Uk
- your are/live in Pakistan
So should you maybe need an asian radio.img instead of european?
Correct me, if i'm wrong.

Please do connect your phone with fastboot and type into the cmd:
Code:
fastboot getvar all
Put the output here (except your IMEI & Serial number)

Finally Done Thanks For Ur Time & Help I Update it To Sense 5 WiFi Works Fine But Sim Network Still Not Come Then I open my handset and checked it i Found 1 Main Antenna Wire Not Connected To Connector So I Just Reconnect Antenna Wire And Packed Again All Ok Network Full Signal Come And WiFi Also Working All Done Thanks For Helping Me

irishobo

Apr 4, 2012
Bristol
Finally Done Thanks For Ur Time & Help I Update it To Sense 5 WiFi Works Fine But Sim Network Still Not Come Then I open my handset and checked it i Found 1 Main Antenna Wire Not Connected To Connector So I Just Reconnect Antenna Wire And Packed Again All Ok Network Full Signal Come And WiFi Also Working All Done Thanks For Helping Me

Good find!. I used to be a cellular technician. I have seen that to be the problem on many phones with no service.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk