Pac-Rom Released Discuss Here

Search This thread

Persianhawkes

Sep 24, 2012
Virginia Beach
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
Pac-Rom has been released so i would like to turn this thread into a discussion as to not clutter the Rom thread. Original thread is in the Original Android Development section. Download can still be found on their website
http://www.pac-rom.com/ Our device is the hlte in the Downloads section.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Persianhawkes

Sep 24, 2012
Virginia Beach
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 11
Not for our phone so it's a waste of time

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium HD app

Your comment was a waste of time. Had you done the proper research you would see it in the supported list as well as the maintainer.

jutu3a2e.jpg

warchyld77

Sep 5, 2013
Been on the link you posted several times and saw nothing but ok

Not for our phone so it's a waste of time

If you get on their Jenkins page you can see that the hlte nightly failed and they will try again tonight. We will have it soon enough.

Far from a waste of time. This is a good thing.

Been on the link you posted several times and saw nothing but ok

They are probably slammed with uploading all builds and creating the threads on their site.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob the plumber

jdidtht

Sep 23, 2012
minneapolis
I love aosp/aokp roms but I hate losing spen features I use it daily. ? hmm decisions, decisions....

Tweaked Note III

The paid spen app works awesome. Gives u a pop up with apps of your choice along with q shortcut for screenshots etc use aviary for editing with writing on screenshots. It gives u many features back. It's like 5 bucks

Last edited:
Reactions: twoeleven99

raguilera510

Apr 27, 2010
Bay Area California
love n hate pac rom :/ help me plz

I downloaded pacman ROM for my us T-Mobile note 3 and nothing but problems :( I have BT issues and this is my main function for my cars music also now it seems the phone sleeps and will NOT wake IP without a hard reset but yet my notification light still blinks while its asleep and won't be woken. Is there ANY fix for this???? Raguilera510@gmail.com plz email if u can help I love this rom but those two issues are big :crying:

Top Liked Posts