Android Kitkat 4.4

Search This thread

Technojo

Oct 2, 2013
I thought I'd share this. It's from Asus customer support.

After consulting related department in TW, up till now, they still have no schedule for next update but they do have the plan to update it.
We will transfer customers' wishes to them for further development.

malos1984

Aug 19, 2011
I will .. after my warranties goes out... be using custom ROMs for sure (I was happy to see that someone builded/ported AOKP). But I am bit disappointed from Asus and their lack of communications on that matter.

at least you got a tablet mine has been in asus repair centre 2 months now. they had it more than i have.

Never buying asus again.

bought in nov resetting and other random issues update didn`t fix sent away. 1 month comes back now it`s worse. send it back sd card issue keeps remounting every 30 secs send back. they deny they can replicate issue even with vid i sent them. (apparently they were being kind and didn`t charge me labor fee for looking at tablet to find no fault.)

Got tablet back tried 4 diff sd cards diff sizes format all same issue recorded. whole thing sent back now they admit issue and will fix (1 month to get that far).

however the reset issue and garbled screen also recorded is not replicate-able. ..... 3 weeks latter they still have it and can never answer my question about wtf is going on and refuse to just swap it over with a new one.

so i have had tablet about 3 months they had it 5 months mind my french but fu ck ing useless service. it will be out of warranty before i use the damn thing.

what annoys me the most is this was bought specifically for on the go as i run my business remotely and am an avid bike user so carting around a crazy heavy laptop annoys the **** out of me.

Anyway lesson learnt don`t buy asus because if you get a **** one it will never get back to you working.