[Q] TCL Idol X S950 Bootloop - Recovery can't mount internal storage "sdcard"

Search This thread

ryukihizaki

Jul 31, 2012
[Q] TCL Idol X S950 Bootloop - Recovery can't mount internal storage "sdcard"

I have installed S4 themed ROM for s950 but after i did the wipe and at reboot appeared a notification "can't read sd card....format?" so i returned to recovery but says "e:can't mount cache\.." "e:can't open.." etc etc.

can someone help me?

PS. Sorry for my bad english

errikozz

Dec 21, 2013
bootloop

Hi guys, i have the same problem.After using TCL upgrade tool my device kept rebooting after the manufacturer logo was showing up.At first i could get into CWM recovery i tied everything from fixing permissions to wiping cache , dalvik etc. Then i tried to reflash CWM using sp flash tool
and now i cant even get into recovery. After that i tired with adb-fastboot but my device doesn't get recognized by adb.Its weird cause when i have the device plugged into powersource the device starts rebooting , and when i have it unplugged does nothing even i i press power button.
Anybody has an idea of what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance

Put_Nick

May 12, 2012
Hi guys, i have the same problem.After using TCL upgrade tool my device kept rebooting after the manufacturer logo was showing up.At first i could get into CWM recovery i tied everything from fixing permissions to wiping cache , dalvik etc. Then i tried to reflash CWM using sp flash tool
and now i cant even get into recovery. After that i tired with adb-fastboot but my device doesn't get recognized by adb.Its weird cause when i have the device plugged into powersource the device starts rebooting , and when i have it unplugged does nothing even i i press power button.

Thanks in advance
If you have backup, try to flash it via sp flash tool. From sp flash tool format phone, and then flash everything checked, with original preloader. I had similar problem and that solved it.

If you don't have original backup, do not format phone from sp flash tool. Instead, try flashing official rom 4.4.2 (search on forum) and do as described. Just do not flash recovery from that rom. Download philz touch recovery (on same thread you have link), replace and flash. Conect phone, click Download on sp flash tool and press and hold power button until phone restarts.

Last edited:
Reactions: errikozz

errikozz

Dec 21, 2013
If you have backup, try to flash it via sp flash tool. From sp flash tool format phone, and then flash everything checked, with original preloader. I had similar problem and that solved it.

If you don't have original backup, do not format phone from sp flash tool. Instead, try flashing official rom 4.4.2 (search on forum) and do as described. Just do not flash recovery from that rom. Download philz touch recovery (on same thread you have link), replace and flash. Conect phone, click Download on sp flash tool and press and hold power button until phone restarts.

Thanks man , i flashed 4.4.2 and philz touch and the only diference now is that i can turn on the phone when is not connected to the power adapter.
im trying to enter recovery but still nothing ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance