[Q] Does anyone have this touchscreen issue?

Search This thread

lazer77

If you have dead spots, there is no solution. I was on aosp when it started for me. Returned to stock, no fix. Updated to most current firmware, no fix. Tried the update touch firmware in service menu, no fix. Along with dead spots, knock on quit working for me too and I also seem to be having "phantom" touches. Called at&t today and my replacement is on it's way (I'm still under warranty.)

I really doubt this is a rom issue. Its more of a issue with the phone itself. As I said, nothing I tried fixed it. The tech also said he's had several calls in regards to LG's lately.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Helltech

May 6, 2014
I'm having this problem also, anyway to make the phone seem unrooted if you have a Verizon phone so I can get a replacement? =/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same issue here too. Stock Verizon G2 on Kitkat. Can't click on install button when in play store. Turned on the 'show touch' in developer mode and it doesn't recognize the install button when on an individual app in the play store, it shows as touch above or below it. It also skips the button when i run my finger across the screen.

Funny how this happened to me right after the ota as well...
    Dead zone in the same spot ..

And well in order to fix it( the install button atleast) is to change the DPI to 330

I called lg and they gave me an authorization to send it in for repair.
    Call and see what they tell u guys