[APP][NO ROOT] Pure Dolby Digial Audio in Moto G [18 -6 -2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PRAKASHPANDEY193

Aug 31, 2013
Working great on my moto g....now i thinks its time to buy a htc beats headphone.....

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

trent999

Nov 16, 2013
If I am on dalvik with 4.4.latest with a recently cheaply purchased motoG pre-paid Verizon stock, will this work ? Phone is impressive so far. Not rooted.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PRAKASHPANDEY193

Aug 31, 2013
Hey thats not a dolby sound man......its a app called musicfx nd its latest version is 1.6....

Hey thats not a dolby sound man......its a app called musicfx nd its latest version is 1.6....

Hahahahahaahha dude music Fx only visualize sound and gain bass only not a dolby driver including bro connecting pure dolby spekers 5.1 channels and feel the original dolby sound and this app design for qualcomm processor Snapdragon processing component, the Snapdragon DSP is designed to be a low-power processing workhorse, powering many of the audio capabilities of Snapdragon processors and working closely with the Snapdragon CPU and GPU to help Snapdragon processors efficiently deliver the coolest user experiences like Dolby digital audio.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

PRAKASHPANDEY193

Aug 31, 2013
Hey man .....in blackmarket app it show me a update messege with musicfx...so its clear that the base coading are same nd it just a theme with dolby nd some more stuff...

PRAKASHPANDEY193

Aug 31, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1403090614991.jpguploadfromtaptalk1403090637036.jpg

Check the screenshot man....ui nd sound are same...and whenever i select install musicfx over ur dolby sound system...it show me message that uninstall the previous version.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    es68pe.jpg

Thread closed

New Sound in Motorola Moto G Pure Dolby Digital Plus Experience Like Cinema Hall.

Note

1. Disable Audio Effects in Settings And or Remove & Disable DSP Manager and Other Music Enhancements in Device

2. Install Normal Apk

3. Go to play music and settings & then Select Equalizer And Click On Button

If You Like This Thread Pls HiT The Thanks :good: Button​

App removed due to copyright infringement
    Virtual Surround ? Of course, but that is not Dolby Digital. Check the spec. DD 5.1 requires a minimum of 4 discrete signals. This app is probably a scam. Android does not support more than 2-channel stereo sound output.

Anyone disassembled this app yet to see what it is really doing ? Just be careful...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Only two channels come out of the headphone jack. Left, Right, Mic in and Ground are the four connections. So, a wired headphone can only do two channels out. No app, hacked or not, can change that fact.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
    Using it on Shuttle app.

I tried it out on play music and... to be honest it enhanced a lot the sound quality!
    but google play music isn't my favourite music player but it's shuttle+ music player because it's more customizable, simpler and lighter than the google one... and I love the option that shuttle+ shows the lyrics double tapping the album art (it eases my life when I wanna learn the lyrics).
    so, my question is if I can use your app on shuttle. if not, then try to support that app, please :rolleyes:
    (I didn't born speaking english so forgive me if you don't understand :( )