[APP]HTC SENSE on our X2

Search This thread

storichevich

Apr 5, 2008
kiev
Hi everyone

This is port of HTC SENSE 2016 from HD2 leo for samsung devices with some fixes from me to work on our devices. Thanks to bigboss and all another authors of cabs I'm using in this pack. I'ts just a first step of porting htc soft to X2. I will continue with working on porting htc software to our devices and I hope with your help :) It is my first attempt therefore be patient :)

NOT WORKING:

still not working mylocation service, but will be fixed soon
footprints not working
twitter not working, but will be fixed soon

INSTALLATION

MAKE BACKUP of your PIM

HARD RESET your X2, after reboot SOFT RESET your X2 and chose "NO"

download pack from here http://depositfiles.com/files/fzakgzhm4

unzip archive and you will see 5 folders called as installation steps copy them to your storage card.

1. STEP(OEM SE Cabs)
install multifix_x2 cab. Replace another cabs in this folder by your language cabs
and install them. soft reset
2. STEP (additional cabs)
Here is some needed cabs working with X2 install them if you need and soft reset
3. STEP (NEEDED cabs to install)
step by step install all cabs and soft reset, than go to start menu, open msm7kcpuspeed, move scroll to maximum and enable settings on startup(without it sense will work very slow, just try it with and without and you will see deference)
4. STEP (SENSE main cab)
put your phone to AC charger, disable sleep from power management on ac and install cab. It will take about 1 hour, be patient. After installing soft reset.
5. STEP (Fixes and CHT)
unload sense from "today settings". Step by step install all cabs. soft reset. enable sense

HAVE A NICE TESTING :)

P.S please post here every bugs you find, i will try fix them :)

Attachments

• Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,272
  • Screen003.jpg
    Screen003.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,080
  • Screen004.jpg
    Screen004.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 970
  • Screen006.jpg
    Screen006.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,185
Last edited:

luckyjun85

Dec 15, 2009
KL
Hi, did your X2 camera button working, because after using HTC sense my camera button no longer launch the camera application and slideview not working as well..

msn1200

Apr 13, 2010
`·````it can't work

I try your sense,but it can't work.My language is not english.Is it can only work in english? (When i try to use the all.reg it say "it is not a reg ...")

storichevich

Apr 5, 2008
kiev
I try your sense,but it can't work.My language is not english.Is it can only work in english? (When i try to use the all.reg it say "it is not a reg ...")

you tryed another version of ported sense different from sense I'm trying to optimise. My version work perfectly with non english lang, for example I use russian and have no bugs with languge

P.S. sorry for my bad english :)

msn1200

Apr 13, 2010
you tryed another version of ported sense different from sense I'm trying to optimise. My version work perfectly with non english lang, for example I use russian and have no bugs with languge

P.S. sorry for my bad english :)

so i am waiting when you send your's cab~
sorry for my bad english,too............

bazinga

Jul 31, 2010
How did you get Cookie's Home tab working?

Can anyone post a cab of it? I tried alot of different ones but they aren't working.

storichevich

Apr 5, 2008
kiev
How did you get Cookie's Home tab working?

Can anyone post a cab of it? I tried alot of different ones but they aren't working.

now testing CHT1.8.5 works perfect without any bugs. CHT editor 1.8.5.1 works too. In sense not workin my location service, I'm trying to get it working.

Cabs and tutorial will be released in fryday evening. Just wait :)

if somebody have phone canvas wvga please share ) I have trobles with it

storichevich

Apr 5, 2008
kiev
some new screenshots :)

Attachments

• Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Screen003.jpg
    Screen003.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Screen004.jpg
    Screen004.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Screen006.jpg
    Screen006.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 152

-GAMER-

May 25, 2010
storichevich,
Excellent! Based on your screenshots - this is a very good job.
Waiting for your cab, because I'am too from Ukraine :)

msn1200

Apr 13, 2010
now testing CHT1.8.5 works perfect without any bugs. CHT editor 1.8.5.1 works too. In sense not workin my location service, I'm trying to get it working.

Cabs and tutorial will be released in fryday evening. Just wait :)

if somebody have phone canvas wvga please share ) I have trobles with it

waiting for cab~

bazinga

Jul 31, 2010
Cookie still isnt working for me :(

I installed 1.8.5 and it says "There is a version mismatch with Cookie's home tab"

Can you post instructions? I tried patching it with the .reg.

EDIT: NVM, got it working.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone

This is port of HTC SENSE 2016 from HD2 leo for samsung devices with some fixes from me to work on our devices. Thanks to bigboss and all another authors of cabs I'm using in this pack. I'ts just a first step of porting htc soft to X2. I will continue with working on porting htc software to our devices and I hope with your help :) It is my first attempt therefore be patient :)

NOT WORKING:

still not working mylocation service, but will be fixed soon
    footprints not working
    twitter not working, but will be fixed soon

INSTALLATION

MAKE BACKUP of your PIM

HARD RESET your X2, after reboot SOFT RESET your X2 and chose "NO"

download pack from here http://depositfiles.com/files/fzakgzhm4

unzip archive and you will see 5 folders called as installation steps copy them to your storage card.

1. STEP(OEM SE Cabs)
    install multifix_x2 cab. Replace another cabs in this folder by your language cabs
    and install them. soft reset
    2. STEP (additional cabs)
    Here is some needed cabs working with X2 install them if you need and soft reset
    3. STEP (NEEDED cabs to install)
    step by step install all cabs and soft reset, than go to start menu, open msm7kcpuspeed, move scroll to maximum and enable settings on startup(without it sense will work very slow, just try it with and without and you will see deference)
    4. STEP (SENSE main cab)
    put your phone to AC charger, disable sleep from power management on ac and install cab. It will take about 1 hour, be patient. After installing soft reset.
    5. STEP (Fixes and CHT)
    unload sense from "today settings". Step by step install all cabs. soft reset. enable sense

HAVE A NICE TESTING :)

P.S please post here every bugs you find, i will try fix them :)
    you seem to bee having my location working in this video and how did u put a wallapaper i couldnt put a wallpaper on my phn and how did u get my location working plz help.......
    is this a different manila in this video..?

If this is another manila adapted by me to the Xperia X2, manila is in Spanish and English, but has many apps only in Spanish. Here is the link:

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=121090