[REQ] Themer multi dpi

Search This thread

masze

May 27, 2010
Sweden
Any chance that "Themer" will support multi dpi.
Im running a note3 on 360dpi (noway i going back to crappy 480dpi).

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Any thoughts about multi DPI at the moment? It is the only thing holding me back from using themer as my daily launcher... .. .

Hi,

Unfortunately this is one of the hardest problems to overcome. Themer's internal structure works very differently compared to other launchers (such as Nova) meaning that even adding something seemingly simply like transparent notification and navigation bars is immensely difficult. Multi DPI is even harder to implement, and that mixed with the percentage of users who have multi DPI enabled on their phone puts it on our to-do list, but not very high up.

Once we have more resources however we'll definitely look at what can be done. We are working on ways, it just takes a very long time. Sorry about that!

- Marco

Reactions: PixPi

exmatproton

Dec 1, 2010
Breda
www.soundcloud.com
Hi,

Unfortunately this is one of the hardest problems to overcome. Themer's internal structure works very differently compared to other launchers (such as Nova) meaning that even adding something seemingly simply like transparent notification and navigation bars is immensely difficult. Multi DPI is even harder to implement, and that mixed with the percentage of users who have multi DPI enabled on their phone puts it on our to-do list, but not very high up.

Once we have more resources however we'll definitely look at what can be done. We are working on ways, it just takes a very long time. Sorry about that!

- Marco

Thnx for your nice explanation. It is a great piece of software already. Multi DPI would be awesome!! :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any chance that "Themer" will support multi dpi.
    Im running a note3 on 360dpi (noway i going back to crappy 480dpi).

Hi, Themer will only look into custom DPI support in the future, as right now it's an extremely intense feature to implement. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Any thoughts about multi DPI at the moment? It is the only thing holding me back from using themer as my daily launcher... .. .

Hi,

- Marco