jeppesen

Search This thread

filipefumaux

Feb 25, 2010
Dubai
I use the pro version, but it works with the lite version.
1) Look for "build.prop" in performances.
2) After that in options "build.prop tweaks"
3) " LCD density"
4) Put 190 and reboot.
Worked like a charm.
Just changed LCD density, put maps on right folder and every thing worked.
Now I will try on Acer A500

pilotguy

Jan 24, 2008
Can u help me get this file ......I went to the link but everything is in Spanish .....please help

kiskou

Jan 30, 2013
Jepp mobile on Nexus 10

Hi guys
I have the Google Nexus 10 tab
I followed all your details and I was able to install jeppmobile tc into my tablet.
However where do i transfer the Termcharts folder into the tablet ?

Thank you

737-800

Feb 13, 2013
Where is the jeppesen´s folder than I have to copy the files of "TermCharts"? . Because I resolve the problem with the screen resolution of my Nexus 7 with the app ROM TOOLBOX!!!!!!.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Ok, worked!!!! is in the folder files!!!!

Where is the folder "files" exactly located pls? Is a necessary to have a device "rooted"? in order to find this folder? Appreciate any help... I have read this thread several times, but unable to find a solution. Thx

filipefumaux

Feb 25, 2010
Dubai
Where is the folder "files" exactly located pls? Is a necessary to have a device "rooted"? in order to find this folder? Appreciate any help... I have read this thread several times, but unable to find a solution. Thx
Did you ever read this thread?
Don't get me wrong, but its your fist post. Probably you found it googleing.
Take some time and read all this thread. You'll get all you need here.

tytnsa

May 10, 2007
Hi all,

Thanks for this... However i have a different issue and have searched everywhere but no success... I get the world unlocked in the program no problem, it opens first time after installing and copying files and the whole database appears. I close the app then re-open then i get a message saying JEPPTC is not supported on this device ???

Why would it open first time in demo modes and when initially unlocked but then from second time opening it says device not supported?
Is there a file i can delete to remove this device checking ???

Many thanks for anyones help

tytnsa

May 10, 2007
Sorry mate, but I'm not getting this issue right now.
What is your device?

Its the N8000 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

What i dont understand is that i can download the app directly from market, its the android 4.0.4 ICS and it install works everything,
But after first run after unlocking worldwide terminal charts it then comes up with not supported.

I wonder if there is a file i can change or something for this support device issue?

Thanks for your response

EDIT : On a side note, i have an Asus TF101 Transformer tablet. I know that other people have this app installed as well, and it works, so i tried this unlock on there as well, and i end up with exactly the same problem as on the N8000 Galaxy note. So its a strange one

Last edited:

filipefumaux

Feb 25, 2010
Dubai
I'm using on A500 Acer and tested on N7 too.
Maybe the main problem is on the files that I downloaded. Try to find any overwritten file

tytnsa

May 10, 2007
I'm using on A500 Acer and tested on N7 too.
Maybe the main problem is on the files that I downloaded. Try to find any overwritten file

Ok i have narrowed it down to the file charts.bin this is the file that has all the charts to view in as i get the main airport list to show worldwide database and has all the current chart list. however once selecting a chart it needs this charts.bin file to open it, hence the file is about 530mb. but as soon as i copy that file across it, jepp tc wont open saying device not supported.

I really hope there is a fix for this.
Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Last edited:

JacopoT

Mar 7, 2013
Hy tytnsa i'm new here anyway i followed all the instruction and i guarantee that jepp tc works on my galaxy note 10.1 N8000. As you i have full IFR world plus VFR europe and all is shown properly only once after the firs installation the app tel me that the device is not supported but i simply close the app from the multytasking and re open it, the message never pop up again.
The only thing i did different from this guide is to create my own airportlist.bin in order to visualize the vfr charts :p

Reactions: tytnsa

lestillo

Sep 23, 2012
Charts Black

Hi everybody I got installed the Jeppsen TC apk, but when I try to open it I get an app with all funcional except I can´t see the charts (are black) and when I close the app suddendly (in less than a second) the chart appears and disappears. I have a Window N90 II with JB 4.1.1, perhaps this is the problem (It was made for android ICS).
I know the charts are there but I can´t see them, I don't know why.
Help me!!!
Thanks.

Last edited:

lestillo

Sep 23, 2012
Finally, I decided to change my custom firmware to an older, and now it works. The problem comes with the last firmware of Yuandao. This last revision (is 4.1.1 like the older) has something changed that makes Jepp Tc not work. The problem comes with either the Original version and with the Custom version (TNT5) of this last revision.

Regards.

Last edited:

noisekick22

Jun 30, 2012
Where do i need the place the files

How can i place the chart files witch folder exactly?
and wath files do i need to place?

It is for me very unclear how to do.

Please a noob tutorial or explanation.

Thanks in advance.
Noisekick22

filipefumaux

Feb 25, 2010
Dubai
How can i place the chart files witch folder exactly?
and wath files do i need to place?

It is for me very unclear how to do.

Please a noob tutorial or explanation.

Thanks in advance.
Noisekick22
Sorry. We will not make any kind of noob tutorial. We can not make any kind of illegal instructions here. But if you read you will figure out everything.
Being a pilot its hard to everyone.
Good luck

Last edited:

wlaziu

Oct 17, 2012
Its the N8000 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

What i dont understand is that i can download the app directly from market, its the android 4.0.4 ICS and it install works everything,
But after first run after unlocking worldwide terminal charts it then comes up with not supported.

I wonder if there is a file i can change or something for this support device issue?

Thanks for your response

EDIT : On a side note, i have an Asus TF101 Transformer tablet. I know that other people have this app installed as well, and it works, so i tried this unlock on there as well, and i end up with exactly the same problem as on the N8000 Galaxy note. So its a strange one

I have an answer for ya.
Read the thread again...
I have already posted a solution for your problem.

Program says device not supported?
Clean program cache or restart the device.

Reactions: tytnsa

tytnsa

May 10, 2007
Hy tytnsa i'm new here anyway i followed all the instruction and i guarantee that jepp tc works on my galaxy note 10.1 N8000. As you i have full IFR world plus VFR europe and all is shown properly only once after the firs installation the app tel me that the device is not supported but i simply close the app from the multytasking and re open it, the message never pop up again.
The only thing i did different from this guide is to create my own airportlist.bin in order to visualize the vfr charts :p

Hi Jacopo,

Yes you were quite right, it would forever tell me that my device was not compatible, however if you shut down and restart the device then it works perfect!! ;) Thanks for your help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    solution

Could you please explain it?

Get rid of busybox and use voodoo rootkeeper

works on rooted tf300

software looks for "busybox", "su" and "superuser" in following folders:
    sbin/
    system/bin/
    system/xbin/
    system/app/
    data/local/xbin/
    data/local/bin/
    system/sd/xbin/

The check is performed only on app start, if you can't install, then you have a corrupted apk file (the zip-apk one mentioned in this topic is faulty) or something wrong with the device.

Greets from Poland
    There is a quicker and better way to avoid root detection, without the need to delete anything.
    Simply install the xposed framework and the rootcloack module. Add jepptc in the rootcloack app list and it will run like a breeze.
    For those who get the error after copying the charts file, renaming the file before opening the program and then renaming it back while the program is still open, works.
    Actually if you have tasker you can set up a profile which does this automatically every time you launch the app.

Hope this helps.
    Get rid of busybox and use voodoo rootkeeper

works on rooted tf300

software looks for "busybox", "su" and "superuser" in following folders:
    sbin/
    system/bin/
    system/xbin/
    system/app/
    data/local/xbin/
    data/local/bin/
    system/sd/xbin/

The check is performed only on app start, if you can't install, then you have a corrupted apk file (the zip-apk one mentioned in this topic is faulty) or something wrong with the device.

Greets from Poland

Worked.
    Found a busybox exec and remove it from /system/bin
    What is the process when you find this archives with the Total Comander please!!!! I´m stuck :silly::silly::silly::silly::silly:
    Do what I reply before.
    Remove Superuser apk
    Use Voodoo root keeper to remove SU.
    You need to remove busybox binary from /system/bin

Could anyone put maps on it?
    @ HarryKlanderman
    try here "https://yadi.sk/d/7IVPRha9gzFDa"

Some one know the folder structure for the Airway Manuals? Where I can upload on android?
    Regards
    Alex